Chapter 43 Late-Night Strategy Meeting

Now, let's start the strategy meeting.

 It was after 23:00, and the good boys and girls were already asleep.

The bad girl and her two followers were huddled together in a room surrounded by a tremendous amount of books.

 Or rather, it was us.

"By strategy meeting, do you mean to talk about what to do with the Gift family?" (Kuro)

"That's part of it, but we also need to talk about the twins who are candidates to become rare magician. Steer, just to make sure I'm right, that man was telling the truth, wasn't he?" (Noah)

"Uhn. I've seen his memory, so it definitely right." (Steer)

"Good. Then we'll proceed in the direction of bringing them in, shall we?" (Noah)

"No objections." (Kuro)

"No objections." (Steer)

"Well, of course not." (Noah)

 It's rare to find even one candidate for a rare magician and here we have two of them.

After four years of searching, we finally found them, and there was no way we were going to let them go.

"Steer's mind manipulation has already assured that they will come to this mansion. But if they start saying that they are comfortable at their place and don't want to be mine, I'll have to think of a way to get them to come to me willingly." (Noah)

"How would we do that?" (Kuro)

"Hmm, maybe by bringing down the Gift family, and reach out to them when they've lost hope of finding a place to go." (Noah)

"Noah-sama, isn't that called 'match fixing'?" (Kuro)

"If we can't get them to come to us, this is the only way." (Noah)

 With me and Steer, it would be easy to destroy one or even ten nobles.

 Most of them can be managed by manipulating them with Steer's mind magic, and if that is impossible, we can just suck their life span with dark magic and be done with it.

"But that doesn't necessarily mean that the Gift family is corrupt." (Kuro)

"There is no such thing as a nobleman who can't be taken advantage of." (Noah)

"Is that so?" (Kuro)

"It is absolutely impossible to have a perfect aristocracy without discontent. If you correct something, a mistake will come out from somewhere else. If you can't find a breakthrough, you can always just make something up." (Noah)

"Noah-sama, isn't that just a lie?" (Kuro)

"So what?" (Noah)

 Noah-sama smiled beautifully as she said, "So what? "

"My ultimate goal is world domination. A world where everything in the world will serve me. In the face of that, it is no crime to destroy ten or even a hundred noblemen who stand in my way." (Noah)

"I see. No matter how atrocious, it is not a crime as long as you don't get caught." (Kuro)

"That's what I mean. If I don't get caught, it's not a crime. If I conquer the world, I will become the law and there will be no crime in what I do. We will take over the world without committing any crimes." (Noah)

"Ojou, so cool." (Steer)

"Isn't that right, Steer?" (Noah)

 Something feels wrong, but it's okay because Noah-sama seems to be having fun.

The Grim Reaper, shrouded in darkness, swears fealty to a lazy, greedy saintजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें