Chapter 48 The First errand

"Thank you for your hospitality, Mr. Gordon. It was a wonderful and mutually beneficial meeting."(Aulus)

"Thank you, Mr. Aulus. This engagement has been a great and prosperous one for both of us."(Gordon)

The two noblemen shook hands, while Otoha and Ouran and I watched from above as the luggage was loaded onto the wagons.

"Are you sure they have forgotten about us?"(Otoha)

'Yes, I know for a fact that they are not looking for you guys. We erased you from everyone's memory yesterday. Steer will take care of the rest."(Kuro)

"Are you sure you want to leave it to that little kid? I heard she is only eight years old, despite her magical powers."(Ouran)

"She is ten times smarter than other children her age, so she should be fine. Steer doesn't like to be called little kid for some reason, so please don't call her that."(Kuro)

 The day after Otoha and Ouran came to the mansion and wished for revenge against the Gift family.

 Auger and the other members of the Gift family were preparing to return to their parents' home in the empire.

"Oh, honey. I'm so sad that I won't be able to see you again, but don't worry, my heart will always be with you. "(Auger)

"I will miss you too, Mr.Auger. Please come visit me again anytime."(Noah)

 Noah-sama can be seen from above with a melancholy look on her face as she takes Auger's hand and her eyes well up.

"........her acting ability is so great that it scares me, even though she's my master."(Kuro)

"Hey, aren't you that Noah-sama's right hand man? Are you sure you want to say that?"(Ouran)

"I was picked up by her, and although I am a loyal subordinate, a follower who fully affirms everthing their master does is not a good follower. I try to tell her everything that is strange or bad without hiding it."(Kuro)

Deep down, I'm sure she's thinking, "This is the last time you're going to have skinship with a woman.

 I look out the window at the carriages and see Steer sticking out of one of them and waving to me, so I wave back.

"Oh, by the way, uh, Miss Kuro?"(Ouran)

"Yes, what is it?"(Kuro)

"I admit that little ......... Steer is great. But why is she alone? Why don't you go with her?"(Ouran)

"First of all, my dark magic can only erase my presence, and unlike Steer, it cannot be used for a long time because it uses a lot of magic power. Second, I cannot leave Noah-sama alone, it is dangerous. Thirdly, this is Steer's 'first time to go on an errand on her own."(Kuro)(Tl*1)

""Huh?""(Otoha)(Ouran)

Well, that would be the right reaction.

 When I once told Noah-sama and Steer about the famous TV show I used to watch in my previous life, Steer, perhaps because of what tugged at her heartstrings, took to it and said she wanted to go on an errand without me.(TL*1)

  It is outrageous to have a non-staff member accompany a child on a child's errand. But that doesn't mean the places Steer goes to aren't cold towards inferior hair.

 Now I thought I could understand how overprotective parents and sissy-conscientious older sisters felt, but here came a situation that was moderately difficult and where Steer's abilities could be fully utilized.

"We're off!"(coachman)

 The Gift family gets into the carriage, but Steer shows no sign of making a fuss.