Chapter 54 The Twins' Revenge: The Final Chapter

The three of us watched Otoha and Ouran walk from a little distance behind them.

"Does this mean that they are now on our side?" (Kuro)

"Not sure? It could be a temporary quirk, or it could be some kind of emotional change if you kill an immediate family member." (Noah)

"I think they'll be fine because Ojou's charisma won them over." (Steer)

"I hope so." (Noah)

 They stood in front of the warehouse where their brother and father were imprisoned and unlocked the door without hesitation.

"Ojou-sama coud you please wait here. I'm going to go in for a bit." (Otoha)

"Sure, go ahead." (Noah)

"Here we go, Ouran." (Otoha)

"Ah!" (Ouran)

"Ojou-sama .........?" (Kuro)

"She said, "Ojou-sama just now"(Noah)

"She did." (Steer)

 Noah is a Ojou-sama?

 It is true that all the maids and servants call her that, except for me and Steer.

 Well, that's not what we're thinking about right now, so we stuck to the walls of the warehouse and tried to listen to the sounds coming from inside...

"Um miss Kuro!" (Otoha)

"Hmm? Oh, yes, what is it?" (Kuro)

"Can you please re-bind these two with your dark magic and remove their magic?" (Otoha)

"Oh, sure"(Kuro)

"I apologize for the trouble." (Otoha)

  Otoha suddenly opened the door and said so.

 Well, I said I would spare no effort to help, so I did as she asked.

"Is this all right with you?" (Kuro)

"Yes, thank you." (Otoha)

"Um, Otoha? You have been acting strange since a while ago, are you all right?" (Ouran)

"What is it, Ouran?, I'm the same as usual." (Otoha)

"Oh, really? I hope so." (Ouran)

 It is true that Otoha's behavior seems to be somehow strange from a while ago.

  Ouran also looks kind of blown away by a lot of things, but Otoha is just as strange.

It was kind of refreshing. They have smiles that are not fake at all, and that is kind of scary.

"Now, if you'll excuse me." (Kuro)

"Well, we'll wait outside, and you can call us when you're done." (Noah)

"Okay." (Otoha)

 I closed the door, so that it was hard to hear the sound inside.

 But not so much that I can't hear them, I can hear Otoha and the others from inside.

"Now, Ouran, I'm going to remove all the ropes except for the one that Kuro tied for us." (Otoha)

"Oh, umm Ok." (Ouran)

 I couldn't hear the sound of shuffling, as I expected, but I could hear some noise, and I heard angry shouts from inside.

"Puhah ......... otoha, Ouran, what the hell are you doing! What kind of punishment do you think awaits you for treating your own parent this way?" (Aulus)