Chapter 49 Dark History

"I wonder where to start. Well, let's start with the story of when I met Kuro."(Noah)

"Wait, Noah-sama, are you really going to tell them that story? Please stop, it's embarrassing!"(Kuro)

"Why are you embarrassed? It's a touching story of how Kuro and I met. Sure, you had a rough time, and you were sick of living and wanted to destroy the world."(Noah)

"......... Sounds kind of interesting."(Ouran)

"Why are you biting me at a time like this? They don't trust us yet so don't tell them!"(Kuro)

"Kuro, don't say that. I feel sorry for them."(Noah)

"No matter how you look at it, I'm the most pitiful person at the moment!"(Kuro)

"So, Kuro is ashamed of her past now, but in the past she was..."(Noah)

"Stop, please wait, no, no, no, nooo!"(Kuro)

"And that's how this girl came to be mine."(Noah)

""heeh?""(Otoha)(Ouran)

"Someone kill me!"(Kuro)

 I was five years old.

 Even though I was fooled by the adventurers and almost had a rough time being sacrificed to a snake, at the time I was so distraught and thought "I'm going to become a demon king" It all became a part of my dark history.

 I am very happy to have met Noah-sama, and it is my greatest joy to be able to serve her, and I remember every word she said to me at that time, but I don't want to remember what I was before I met Noah-sama anymore.

 What do you mean by "finding the meaning of my life"? If you have time to search for such a thing, learn to doubt people.

 What, "I'm going to destroy everything"? If you have the energy to do such a thing, then think about how you are going to live.

"Well, that's how she got into trouble with her hair color, just like the two of you. "(Noah)

"Oh, well. I was lucky that Noah found me early, so I can't imagine what you guys are going through after eleven terrible years..."(Kuro)

"No, no. It was hard for all of us."(Otoha)

"Oh, you don't doubt me?"(Kuro)

"I don't doubt it, or more like I can't help but believe it, since you're so red in the face."(Otoha)

Looking in the mirror I saw that my face was as red as a tomato.

"Ha-ha-ha, Kuro, you look so funny!"(Noah)

"It's Noah-sama's fault!"(Kuro)

 She can't hide her smirk.

  This bona fide S.(sadist)

"I understand about Ms. Kuro, but what about that girl Steer?"(Ouran)

"She's a former slave. I found her four years ago."(Noah)

"You mean you bought her?"(Ouran)

"No, Noah-sama tortured and killed Steer's former master and freed her."(Kuro)

"Huh!?(Otoha)(Ouran)

"Hey, Kuro! Are you trying to get back at me?"(Noah)

 I'm not lying though.

"No, no, no. Listen to me."(Noah)

"Oh, I knew it, you're heartless ........."(Otoha)

"You make her do bad things in the name of trust."(Ouran)