Chapter 13 The Black-dyed witch.

World domination. An ambition that many villains of the past and present have plotted to achieve.

 Nowadays, we don't hear so much about it anymore, with people saying things like, "Isn't it just futile to attempt it?

 I don't believe it.

"I want to conquer the world."

 I never thought I would hear that in another world.

"World domination, huh?"

"Yes. Don't you want it? The world. I could make my own laws and do whatever I wanted. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

"Well, I guess it's not so bad."

 Normally, I would have thought it was impossible, and would have smiled at the idea of it being a child's dream. After all, they are only five years old. I'm not sure how to do it, but I'm sure it's possible.

 But she has the charisma and ability to really do it, so it's scary.

"And in this room, I have something that will be a new step in that direction."

"In this room? It doesn't look like there's anything in it."

"There is nothing in this room itself, it's just a servant's room. But here..."

 Noah-sama, who did not lose her happy smile, tapped the floor with her heel.

"Kuro, I need you to channel your dark magic into the floor."

"Huh, here?"

"You know how to do it, don't you?"

"Yes, probably."

According to Noah-sama my power, dark magic had not disappeared after I came to my senses.

 I did as I was told, put my hands on the floor, recalled the sensation, and let the magic flow.

 Then,

 Suddenly, something like a pitch-black tentacle appeared from the floor and enveloped me and Noah-sama forming something like a cage!

"Kyaaaah!"

"It still hasn't degraded. Don't be afraid, it's just a means of transportation."

 Gradually the cage filled the gaps, transforming itself with us inside into a shape that would probably have looked like a ball from the outside.

After sitting still for a while, unable to see anything but Noah-sama, the black vessel began to move with a vaguely familiar sensation.

 It was as if.

"Is it moving down?"

"Yes. Underground, to be exact."

 Yes, it was almost like an elevator going down.

"I can't go beyond this point through conversional means. The only way to get through is to channel dark magic into a designated area, which is why I, with my light magic, couldn't get in until now. This is also why I was looking for a dark magic user."

"I've always wondered who are you......... Noah-sama. I don't know how you knows about this place, you know about dark magic that no one else knows about, and your language is not age-appropriate, if I may say so myself."

 I boldly asked Noah-sama, who was relaxing with her legs outstretched.

"I think you're right. Before talking about me, let me tell you an old story. Why is it that rare hair color is now discriminated against, that is, why is rare magic no longer known?"