Episode 46 Distrust of people

I went up the stairs and opened the door to Noah-sama's room at the top, and after making sure everyone had entered, I closed the door.

"Noah Marie-sama, what do you want to talk about?" (Otoha)

 Otoha spoke to Noah-sama, but instead of replying, Noah-sama took a deep breath.

"Damn it!!!!" (Noah)

 She said so in a loud voice.

""......... Eh?"" (Otoha) (Ouran)

 Otoha and Ouran were stunned, but Noah-sama sat down roughly on a chair without paying attention to them.

"What's with that guy, whose honey, I got goosebumps! I'm tired of smiling at him, but he's making more work for me! Kuro, I'd like a cup of tea and something sweet!" (Noah)

"I thought you'd say so, so I've already prepared some." (Kuro)

"I'm so proud of you. You have enough for all five of us, right?" (Noah)

"Yes, rest assured." (Kuro)

"That's good. I'm glad to hear that. It's not every day you find someone that's so difficult to deal with." (Noah)

"So you're going to kill him?" (Steer)

"Steer, please don't be so silly. I haven't decided what we're going to do with him yet. We need to hear what these two have to say first." (Noah)

"I know. What's wrong with you guys? Aren't you coming?" (Steer)

"Uh, oh, .........." (Otoha)

"Um,.........." (Ouran)

  Otoha and Ouran looked at each other with puzzled faces.

 Well, it was only natural that Noah-sama, who had exuded an air of innocence and naiveté, had suddenly turned into a changed person.

"Noah-sama, you were acting just now. They just don't know what to do about your sudden character change." (Kuro)

"You're a great actor, Ojou." (Steer)

"Oh, I see. So, shall I introduce myself to you again?" (Noah)

 Noah stood up and approached them.

"Nice to meet you, Otoha and Ouran. I'm Noah Marie Tearlight." (Noah)

"I am Kuro. I am Noah-sama's follower. Pleased to meet you." (Kuro)

"Steer, Ojou's follower." (Steer)

"Ha, yes. .........?" (Ouran)

"Nice to meet you." (Otoha)

"Well, I'm sure we have a lot to discuss, so why don't you sit down first?" (Noah)

They did as Noah-sama said and sat down.

But did not put food or drink in their mouths.

"I'm not trying to poison you." (Noah)

"Even though there is no poison. It's impossible to ask these two to trust a woman who was acting just now, when they don't even believe in anything but each other." (Kuro)

""huh?"" (Otoha) (Ouran)

"You don't have to drink. I just want to hear your stories. I just want to hear about how you're being treated at home, that kind of thing." (Noah)

"Why do you want to talk about that?" (Ouran) 

"Because I'm curious." (Noah)

 The twins' faces turned grim.