Chapter 22 The child with light blue hair

We ran in the direction the girl pointed and searched everywhere.

 Everything from alleys to trash cans.

 But.

".......... I can't find her."

"That kid's got some nerve fooling me. Kuro, I'm going to find her. And I'm going to make sure she's well ventilated."

"Calm down, Noah-sama, are you saying you're going to punch holes in her?"

 I know I'm good at spotting lies, so it didn't seem like she was lying.

 In other words, it is true that she probably saw them.

 I'm sure there is a light blue haired girl somewhere in this town that I haven't seen yet.

"I didn't think she was lying, I'm sure she's around here."

"Well, if Kuro says so, then maybe she is."

 The search was in vain, and even though it took until almost evening, we could not find even the "Li" in light blue.

"Ah, it's such a hassle already. Kuro, I've got a good idea. Let's use dark magic to turn this whole area into a vacant lot. That way it will be easier to find them."

"There's no way we can do that. Please come to your senses."

 It was not a good idea.

Noah-sama was so tired and stressed out that she might fire off a burst of light magic or something like that.

"Noah-sama, let's go home today. We have another day tomorrow."

"Don't be silly. I've come this far and I don't want to go home. I'll stay up all night to find her."

"No, We really have to go home soon, there are a lot of people who are worried about Noah-sama."

Unfortunately, this woman is not one to let things go so easily, and she is stubborn in a strange way.

"Well, I think it's time we took another break. At least. Really."

"Yeah, I guess so. Is there somewhere we can sit?"

"There's a bench right over there."

 I was about to explode in many ways, so I decided to take a break to calm Noah-sama down.

 I sat down in the bench, exhaled, made a cup of tea, and relaxed.

 It's amazing how much stress is released by doing this.

"I feel calm now. As Kuro said, I should probably go home soon. I don't mind bothering you, but I don't want to lose sleep because of my anger."

"Please don't bother me. I'm the one who gets angry every time Noah-sama does something."

Noah-sama has regained her composure and seems to be able to see what is going on.

Even though she is a reincarnated person, Noah-sama's brain is that of a child. It is natural for her to be stressed out over the slightest thing. It is one of my duties to deal with it.

 Incidentally, I, who am in the same situation, had to control stress in a previous life to survive, so I try not to get irritated.

"The sun is setting. In this poor neighborhood with few lights, it is not a good place to look for people at night. I think it's best to go back."

"Let's do that, though I don't have a choice. Well then, we'll go when I finish drinking this."

"Well, normally in stories just when you're about to give up, you find what you're looking for."