Chapter42 The inferior twins

What now?

 This guy's brother and sister have inferior hair?

 That means.

"Really, is that true?" (Noah)

"Oh. My brother and sister are twins. Both were born with inferior hair. But it was bad for the appearance of the Count's family if both of them had inferior hair. So they were declared stillborn and kept under house arrest." (Auger)

 I was simply disgusted by this man who spoke so proudly of such a thing.

 I had been amused by him, but now his stock in my mind was going down.

"Poor things. But if they decided to call it a stillbirth, why didn't they really kill them?" (Noah)

"That was the sweet spot of my parents. They couldn't kill a child they had given birth to through pain in their bellies." (Auger)

"Is it perhaps parental love?" (Noah)

"Maybe." (Auger)

The original plan was for Noah-sama to coerce this man by saying she liked inferior hair and to have him search for rare magical talents in the empire.

 But here, the plan went awry in the best possible way.

 We didn't need him to look. Near this man, there are already the beings we have been searching for.

 And two of them.

"Um, Mr. Auger. If you don't mind, I would like to discuss with your father if I could have those two people stay at my place." (Noah)

"Huh? Those two? Are you serious?" (Auger)

"I am ashamed to admit that collecting inferior hair is a hobby of mine. Of course, I will have them renounce their identities, and I promise you that their connection to you will never be known." (Noah)

"Hmmm............ I wonder what my father would say about that." (Auger)

"Would you mind talking to him, just in case?" (Noah)

"Well, I'll see what I can do." (Auger)

"Thank you! Oh, pardon me, I'm just going to the bathroom for a minute..." (Noah)

 Noah-sama got up from her seat and I and Steer followed her.

 The door closed, and after a short walk, we released our magic.

"Are you sure about that guy?" (Noah)

"Uhn, He wasn't lying." (Steer)

"So his brother and sister are really gifted with rare magic?" (Kuro)

"Yes, their hair was pink and yellowish-green. "(Steer)

"Steer, I need you to go to Count Gift ASAP and manipulate his state of mind to give them to us." (Noah)

"Okay." (Steer)

 After watching Steer walk away, Noah began to tremble.

"he, he he he he"*chuckle*(Noah)

"Noah-sama, are you all right?" (Kuro)

"fu fu fu, ha ha ha! Kuro, I'm going crazy with glee!" (Noah)

"You have that look on your face. Noah-sama stay calm your shouting." (Kuro)

"I never thought I'd find you so soon, and two of you! I'm so lucky I'm almost in tears, just now I want to believe in the superstition that blond hair is a sign of good luck!" (Noah)

"Yes, I think so, too. I was really surprised. I didn't think such a miracle was possible." (Kuro)

 It just so happens that the marriage proposal that the two fathers made to each other is for a daughter who collects inferior hair and an older brother who has siblings with inferrior hair.