Chapter 35 Knowledge of another World

"You're hiding something, aren't you?"(Noah)

"Yes. Why are you suddenly asking about this?"(Kuro)

"You've been too mature since we first met. You may have been educated in that slaver's house, but even so, your vocabulary is too large, your mind is too quick, and you have too much common sense for a child."(Noah)

"Well, yes. That's true."(Kuro)

"Only a child who had experienced the same reincarnation as me would be able to speak with me as an equal."(Noah)

"You knew that much? Well, I didn't mean to hide it from you. I just lost the timing to tell you."(Kuro)

I was not reincarnated with my memories of my own volition through magic, like Noah-sama, but a genuine irregularity.

A reincarnation from another world. Three years have passed as a result of my continuous worrying that people would not believe me, but I should tell them.

"Then tell me now."(Noah)

"I know this may sound ridiculous, but may I?"(Kuro)

"Fine, you wouldn't lie to me, would you?"(Noah)

 While Steer was engrossed in her pancakes, I turned to Noah-sama.

"I am a reincarnated person with memories of my previous life, just like Noah-sama. However, the difference between me and Noah-sama is that I was not born and raised in this world in my previous life."(Kuro)

"In other words, are you saying that you are a visitor from another world ......... one different from this one?"(Noah)

"That's right. I grew up for seventeen years in a world where there was no magic, where science had developed and black and blond hair was the norm."(Kuro)

"Very interesting. Continue?"(Noah)

"I can't say I've had a very good life. In addition, my memory is like opening a can of worms, with many things I've forgotten."(Kuro)

"If it gets too hard for you to talk, you can always stop."(Noah)

 Noah-sama encouraged me and I began to speak, trying to remember.

 I began to talk, making an effort to remember.

 A world with advanced science and connections to the rest of the world.

 That is where I grew up.

 My parents abused me, I was isolated at school, and I living a decaying daily life as if I had died.

 It was more painful than the days I spent in this world, and there was no escape.

 In the end, my parents tried to sell me, and I committed suicide by sticking a knife into my stomach to dissuade them.

 I told Noah-sama the whole of this boring story, which only made me feel depressed.

 Then.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"(Noah)

 This was her reaction.

 No, that reaction was absolutely ridiculous.

"I don't know what was so funny."(Kuro)

"Pfft............ Oh, I'm sorry if I offended you? I didn't mean to laugh at your past. It's just that when I imagine such a funny world, I can't help but think of it."(Noah)

"Is it really that strange a world?"(Kuro)

"It's a funny world! That people actually discriminate against people just because of the color of their skin, people are the same no matter what world they live in. I thought a world without magic would be inconvenient, but it's much more developed than this world! What a world of incoherence! What am I supposed to do other than laugh? ......... Ha ha ha ha ha!"(Noah)