Chapter 45 Otoha and Ouran

"Well, today is the day." (Kuro)

 It has already been six days since the members of the Gift family arrived at the mansion.

 Today is the day the Gift twins are scheduled to arrive at the mansion.

"But was it a good sign that they had to send someone to pick them up?" (Kuro)

"I guess that's how the people at their home treat them. They don't think they are important, that they don't need to bother even them." (Noah)

"So, you are saying that's how their family members deal with their shame." (Kuro)

 What a terrible story.

The same child, Auger, brought so many guards with him, and yet they treat them differently just because they were born with inferior hair.

"I hate them." (Steer)

"I understand how you feel, but you have to be patient, Steer. At least don't harm those men unless Noah-sama gives you permission." (Kuro)

"Uhn, I know." (Steer)

"If you're a good girl, I'll bake you pancakes so big they can cover your face, so don't try anything funny, Steer." (Noah)

"Pancakes that can cover my face.... I'll do my best"(Steer)

"Noah-sama, who's going to bake these pancakes?" (Kuro)

"Obviously it has to be you." (Noah)

"Of course." (Kuro)

Just as always Noah-sama's selfishness increased my workload.

 From outside the mansion, there was a sound.

"Noah-sama, it seems they are here." (Kuro)

"What? I don't hear anything, but ......... you have good hearing as always, Kuro." (Noah)

"Well, yeah. Shall I go pick them up?" (Kuro)

"No, let's wait a bit. Better to wait a few minutes, and when they are in the parlor, pretend were oblivious and go inside." (Noah)

"Yes, ma'am." (Kuro)

 After giving Noah enough time to have a cup of tea and clean up, we went to the parlor.

"Can we really pull them over to our side? Certainly they may choose to come to us, but without absolute loyalty to Noah-sama we cannot trust them." (Kuro)

"Ojou has great charisma. But I don't think we should rely on that." (Steer)

"I know, I know. In fact, Steer refused my invitation once." (Noah)

"Ugh. ........." (Steer)

"It's a bit of a toss-up in that area. If you do what they want most, their unwavering loyalty will be complete." (Noah)

 Just as I have been sought out and given meaning to life by someone else.

 Just as Steer was freed from slavery and pulled out from that living hell.

 Noah-sama perfected our loyalty by saving us.

"Come on, let's go. I will definitely make them mine." (Noah)

"Yes, Noah-sama." (Kuro)

"Uhn. I will do my best for you, Ojou." (Steer)

 We opened the door and entered the room where the twins would be.

"Excuse me, It's Noah-Marie." (Noah)

"Oh, come in." (Gordon)

 We all entered the parlor at the sound of Father's voice.