Character Sketch

MANIK MALHOTRA

Age 28....Lives in Delhi.... No. 1 Businessman India....CEO of MM designs ....His business is spread all over India and Abroad..... Have Everything except a happy family.... His parents died in an accident when he was 18 ....Since then he took care of his twin sister.... Though he love her a lot but don't like her controlling him.... When she married she talks to him less but called on every occasions or when she want something from him..... Hence he also avoided talking to her about everything..... Though he don't show but he wants someone in his life whom he can love and pamper....... And who will be only his....he believes in love at first sight ... He doesn't want to share that person with any other relation.... Has 2 friends one is married and runs a business and the other one is his right hand and PA i.e. Daksh and Atharv .... Rude and arrogant for the world and kind at heart.....

ATHARV SINHA

Age 28....Best Friend of Manik and Daksh.... His PA and right hand.... Single.... Cares for him truly......good at heart... Orphan....currently lives with Manik....

DAKSH SHEKHAVAT

Age 28 .....Best friend of Manik and Atharv..... A true friend to them.... Lives in Delhi.... Married to Meera..... Loves her a lot.... Kind hearted.... Is CEO of Shekhavat enterprises.... His parents lives in abroad....