72 - His Past

Manan's room

Manik sat on the couch holding his head.........Nandini looked at him worriedly..........

Nandini : Manik are you feeling any pain.........

She asked caressing his head sitting beside him...........

Manik : Is this the same thing Anjali told you last week..........

He asked looking at her ..........She nodded slowly..........

Nandini : I am sorry Manik ......I shouldn't hide this from you but I was worried for your health the doctors instructed us to not give you any type of stress ........so I didn't told you anything........

She said...........

He sighed ......His silence was worrying her more...........

Nandini : Please say something Manik........

She asked breaking the silence.........he didn't replied just lied his head on her lap........

She caressed his hairs waiting him to say something........

Manik : You know Nandini we were a happy family........Mumma, Papa , Anjali and me.........Anjali and I were pampered a lot by our parents.......they always protected us.........Anjali was the michevious , chirpy, talkative and extrovert child of our parents while I was the silent, calm, studious and introvert one.......our parents always protected us never letting any harm to come to us.........until that unfateful day.........

He paused ........She gestured him to continue.........

Manik : we were 18 years that time.......it was Papa's business partner's party and Mumma , Papa and Anjali had went there though they also wanted to take me there but I don't like the business parties so I stayed at home only........ but.......but while returning their car's brakes were failed and they died pushing Anjali out of the car........they left us alone in this big damn world..........that time I saw a totally different Anjali........I thought with my parents I lost my sister too but today I learned why she stayed away from me........on one side we were suffering while on the other side Papa's rivals were trying to snatch Papa's hardwork but that time for Mumma , Papa and Anjali I stood strong and took over our family business ........and Papa's loyal PA helped me a lot , he was Atharv's dad who is no more now so Atharv stays with me...........Till now only I had friends who supported me always but then you came........And I know you are the one for me without whom I can't live without and now when I learned that Anjali is the one behind the accident.........I can't forgave her.........I don't even want to imagine what would happen to me if instead of me you would be present in the car.........

He said closing his eyes as tears flowed from his eyes.......While Nandini looked at him shockingly as she never imagined he would have gone through this much.......Her tears were also flowing but she wiped his tears first then hers.........

He opened his eyes and she  passed him a teary smile.........

Manik : I didn't told you everything to make you cry Nandini..........

He said sitting straight and cupped her face .........

Manik : But I had shared everything with you to tell you that you are my soulmate and I can't live without you......You are all I have for myself.........I love you...........

He confessed with pure heart and she hugged him making sure not to hurt him.........

Though she didn't said yet but he know the feeling which she has for him are nothing but love .......her gestures told him how much she love him........He belives that Actions speaks louder than words........ and her actions told him everything..........

He hugged her back.........

She broke the hug after few minutes..........

Nandini : You no need to worry I am with you always and forever.......

She spoke emotionally........

He smiled hearing her.......and kissed her forehead lovingly........

Manik : Can you sing for me?

He asked suddenly..... She smiled.....

Nandini : Forever and Always only for you.....

She replied he smiled......

He then lied in her lap and looked at her as she sang.....

Hmm.. hmm.. humm..
Mmm.. mmm.. mmm.. mmm..

Ek pyar ka nagma hai
Maujon ke ravaani hai
Ek pyar ka nagma hai
Maujon ke ravaani hai
Zindagi or kuch bhi nahin
Teri meri kahaani hai

Ek pyar ka nagma hai
Maujon ke ravaani hai
Zindagi or kuch bhi nahin
Teri meri kahaani hai
Ek pyar ka nagma hai

She kissed his forehead, her eyes reflecting the love love she have for him......

Laa laa laa..
Laa laa laa..

Kuch paakar khona hai
Kuch khokar paana hai
Jeevan ka matlab to aana or jaana hai
Do pal ke jeevan se ek umar churaani hai
Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Teri meri kahaani hai
Ek pyar ka nagma hai

He sang looking into her eyes.....

Tu dhaar hai nadiya ki
Main tera kinaara hoon
Tu mera sahaara hai
Main tera sahaara hoon
Aankhon mein samandar hai Aashaaon ka paani hai
Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Teri meri kahaani hai
Ek pyar ka nagma hai

He kissed her nose and she giggled singing.....

Toofaan to aana hai
Aakar chale jaana hai
Baadal hai yeh kuch pal ka Chaakar dhal jaana hai Parchaaniyan reh jaati
Reh jaati nishaani hai
Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Teri meri kahaani hai

Ek pyaar ka nagma hai
Maujon ke ravaani hai
Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Teri meri kahaani hai
Ek pyaar ka nagma hai

She smiled looking at him and he smiled back as they shared the eye lock.....