81 - Unexpected Guests

3 months later

Malhotra mansion

These three months were very happy for Manan but were also busy for Nandini as she was very busy in preparing for her prelims which were after a month......She was working very hard for them and Manik being the ideal husband always support her whether it of waking up at night for making coffee for her or for motivating her........

It was Sunday when Nandini was in her study room and studying..........

Downstairs Manik was with Gauri , Gaurav and Atharv in the living room....... Not wanting to disturb Nandini he came down to spend time with them........At that time only Nandini came down as she was feeling thirsty and her water bottle was also empty not wanting to trouble anyone she herself came down to get it.........

Manik saw her and smiled as she came towards them........

Manik : You could have asked me na ........ I would have brought it for you..........

Nandini smiled.....

Nandini : No its okay Manik.........

Manik : Ab aa gayi ho toh come and sit with us ........ it will be good for refreshment.........

She nodded and sat beside him while he called HP for some refreshments.........

Some times later HP brought refreshments for Nandini.........

Nandini : No I don't want it Manik........

She denied eating anything..........

Manik frowned and took the plate from HP and gave him the bottle to refill it and HP went from there..........

Manik : Arey aise kaise.......you didn't had anything since three hours........com'on open you mouth..........I will feed you this......

He said and she blushed seeing everyone's teasing smile.......

While Manik didn't focused on anyone as his priority was his wife who didn't ate anything since long time......

Manik : What are you thinking ......

He asked and she looked at him........she opened her mouth to reply but he stuffed the aalo pakora in her mouth.......her eyes widened while all grinned.......

He smiled and she sighed in defeat that he won't going to listen so she ate it without saying anything.......also smiled at his care........

Manik was feeding her lovingly while she was looking at him while eating.........They heard a click sound ...... they turned and saw as Atharv clicked their photo.......

He smiled mischeiviously while Manan blushed realizing that they are not alone........

The door bell rang took their attention.........

HP came and opened the door while all were surprised to see the guests.......

Gaurav : Jiji........

He said surprisingly seeing her.......

Madhumati with Rohit came inside MM....... They were astonished to see the beautiful mansion and felt jealous of Nandini being the queen of this palace.........

Nandini's mood already got spoiled seeing them........

All stood and greeted them except Manan........Though Manik faked a smile to them but inwardly he was cursing them for spoiling his wife's mood and also he got suspicious with their sudden visit........ww

Madumati and Rohit smiled at everyone extra sweetly ...........and they settled........

Gauri : I will bring something for you.......

She said .......

Manik : No Maa......Aap baithiye I will ask HP to bring something........

Saying so he gestured HP to bring something for the guests.......

HP nodded and went from there........

All settled on the couches..........

Manik : Come jaan......

He made Nandini sit a little close to him because it would be difficult for him to feed her at the distance she was sitting.........She nodded and shifted close to him........ though she sat a little away from him because she don't want Madhumati to taunt her and Manik but when she looked at Manik she decided to not care about them and just concentrate on her husband.........

He then feed her the pakoras lovingly.........while she was smiling.........

Madhumati looked at them angrily.......

Looking at Gaurav she said........

Madhumati : Gaurav ........ didn't Nandini learned till now that how to behave in front of elders....... How can she romance with her husband in front of us ....... Have she lost her shame.......

She spoke shamelessly while all looked shockingly hearing her blunt comment........

Manik looked at her angrily and if looks can kill then she would have been dead till now.......

Manik : Excuse me......... who are you to tell us about my wife..... I don't care about anyone before destroying them if they try to defame my wife....... And for god sake we haven't done something which is inappropriate in front of elders ...... I am just feeding my wife ........ And sorry Dad but I can't listen anything bad for my wife from anyone.....

He spoke glaring at her.......... Then looked at Gaurav saying softly.......Gaurav nodded......

Gaurav : No beta ......... you don't need to apologise........ And jiji what are you saying...... Its Manik's care for Nandini.......and its very rare to find such caring husband......

He spoke calmly yet sternly because he realized now its his time to stand for his family.......

Madhumati looked at him shockingly......yet she passed a fake smile nodding because she don't want to ruin her motive of coming here........

Then all talked for sometime about the random things........

Nandini also finished her snacks........

She stood......

Nandini : I will be going to study Manik........

She told him and he nodded......

Manik : Don't think about anything else okay....... Just concentrate on them.........

He told her and she smiled.........

Madhumati : What is the need to study now Nandini ? you are well settled in your life and by god's grace you got such a loving husband....... Just concentrate on him ...... and also its been more than 4 months of your marriage give him a child and be happy with that don't dream so much high because that's what a married woman should do taking care of her husband and children and handle her household.......

She spoke trying to made a good image infront of Manik but it acted totally opposite........

Nandini ran from there and her tears spilled when Madhumati raised questions on her that she  don't deserve to dream........

Manik : Shut up........ Don't forget you are standing in my house and how dare you say that she don't know how to handle her responsibilities.......... Who the hell are you to do my family planning haan............ You are no one to tell my wife to do what she has to....... Not only you Nobody I repeat Nobody has the right to make decision for her life....... It is purely her decision to do what she want to do in her life and as her husband I will be there to protect her and support her...... Dad please tell her that another word from her for my wife and I will be their destruction.......

He said furiously and went from there..........while Atharv also went from there angrily.......

Gauri looked proudly at Manik while Gaurav shook his head in disbelief looking at Madhumati .........

Gaurav : Why are you here Jiji ?

He asked sternly seeing her creating uneccessary problems.......