28 - Trying to manipulate him

Anjali's room

Ishaan was downstairs and Anjali and Sheetal were discussing something ........

Sheetal : What is this Anjali ? How could he behave like this with me .......

She said angrily .......

Anjali : Its all because of that girl.........I don't know what else she could have filled in his ears that he behaved like this with us........He was not even ready to invite us on his wedding.....

She spoke furiously.......

Sheetal : You know how much I like him.......you have to do something Anjali.........

She said ......

Anjali : Haan don't worry I am going to talk to him before the haldi ceremony ......

She assured and went out of the room........and sheetal sat on the couch frustatedly...........
________________________________

Manik 's room

Anjali entered his room without knocking to see him busy with his phone...........

She looked around the room to see the changes but shrugged the thought as Manik called her.......

Manik : Anjali what are you doing here ?

He asked seeing her entering his room without knocking........

Anjali : I am here to talk to you ?

Manik : About what ?

Anjali : About this your sudden marriage .........Is it so important for you to marry in such a hurry that you didn't feel to call your only sister in your wedding ?

She asked in a complaining tone.........

He rolled his eyes........

Manik : Anjali please don't make a issue of that .......you came na......and anyways we can't undo what we have already done so please just enjoy the wedding now.........

He explained calmly as he can't say it to her that Ishaan has denied him to not invite them.........

Anjali : I am making a issue ..........god knows what that women had filled in your ears that you are not even ready to call your only sister on your wedding.......

She said trying to emotional blackmail him by showing some fake tears but it reated totally opposite on him........

Manik : Enough ......... I am not saying anything to you that doen't mean I am not understanding anything that why you have brought your that friend here ........ so keep quiet in the wedding and don't try to do any drama here ......... And yeah for whom you are speaking is the only reason you are here , I called you here because she wanted that otherwise I was not going to call you before the marriage knowing what you have thought with your that friend for me........

He said strictly..........

Anj : But Sheetal is the right girl for you Manik........please try to understand ......... Cancel the wedding now it is still time..........

She said trying last time..........

Manik : Are you out of your mind or what ? May be she like me ........but for me she is no one ........And I love my Nandini very much so its next to impossible for me to agree to your this wish so kindly forget it, it will be better for you only......... Now please leave and don't disturb me anymore.........And yeah from the next time knock before coming in my room..........

He said furiously and went to the poolside without hearing her reply.......

She also went from there angrily......