44 - Home Sweet Home

Next Morning

Manan came down after getting ready .......all the relatives were leaving after breakfast........

Manik's look 👇

Nandini's look 👇

Nandini's look 👇

Amit : We are going now but you both have come there to meet us

He said looking at Manan who smiled and nodded.........

Nandini : I will miss you all......

She said hugging them.........

Dev : We will miss you to princess......

Mahir : Chalo guys lets leave........

He said and they nodded......

Then all left........Amit, Jaya, Dev, Ritu, Mahir and Anvika to Mumbai........Shaurya and Mihika to Rajasthan......Madhumati and Rohit to lucknow........

When everyone left Manik said.......

Manik : Mom Dad you both also get ready we will be leaving for Malhotra Mansion in an hour.......

They nodded and left.....Manik looked at Nandini ........she raised his eyebrows at him .......

He smiled and took her to her room.......

Nandini : What happened Manik ?

She asked as they entered her room........

She looked at him wide eyed as he pinned her to the wall after closing the door.........

Manik : Shh...........

He shushed her by keeping his finger on her lips........

Manik : Why you are making me fall for you more and more everyday......hmmm.......

He whispered in his husky voice leaning close to her and kissed her forehead lovingly.........

She looked down shyly........

Manik : You know I am missing you so much since yesterday......

She frowned........

Manik : Don't look at me like that.........you very well know why I am saying this.......yesterday you slept with Mihika and Anvika na.........