55 - Scared To Lose You

The police took Shyam with them and Karthik also went with them for the formalities...........

Nandini looked at Naira and nodded at her.......

Naira nodded back and went to Rashmi who was also scared..........

Naira : Lets go home Rashmi.........

She said softly and Rashmi nodded.......They left from there and the crowd also started going ........Gaurav came to them......

Gaurav : Come lets go back home Manik.......

He said and Manik broke the hug.......

He just nodded and held Nandini's hand tightly.......Nandini understood him......

Nandini : Can you please drive the car.........

She asked Gaurav who nodded and they to went to his car........Manan sat on the back seat and Gaurav drove the car...........

Manik was just sitting silently holding Nandini's hand........

Nandini : Please don't tell anyone at home about this.......

She said to Gaurav he nodded..........

She sighed........Manik was looking scared now..... she didn't want anyone to see him like this......and she didn't want to worry anyone.....

They reached MM in sometime.........

Nandini thanked Gaurav and the trio went to their rooms respectively.......
______________________________

Manan's room

Nandini made him sat on the bed.........

Nandini : Drink water Manik......

He didn't said anything just gulped it.........

Nandini : Go and change ......

She said and he obliged...........

She sighed , he didn't even said a word since then which is scaring her a lot.........

She also decided to first get changed then talk .......
________________________________

10 minutes later.........

Manan's night suit 👇

Nandini : Please say something

She asked now they were sitting on their bed changing into their night wear.....

Manik looked at her.........

Manik : I was scared........

He whisperd........

Nandini : I am fine Manik........

She assured........

Manik : Yes you are fine........but.......what if I was not there.......I can't even imagine what would have happened.....I am scared to loose you Nandini........You are the only one which I have only for myself.........I can't afford if anything happens to you......If If he would have harmed you I wouldn't be able to forgive myself........