82 - Real Faces

Manan's Room

Manik came inside their room and saw Nandini in the balcony staring out being lost in thoughts........He knew she was demotivated now.......it might have reduced her confidence on herself........ though how much she showed herself strong but in a corner of her heart she is affected by Madhumati's harsh words........

And he also know that he has to do something to encourage her, to motivate her.........

He closed the door and sang for her........

Kehte hai Log Jo
Qaabil Nahin Hai Tu
Denge Wahi Salamiyan

Hearing his voice she looked at him..........

Dil Thaam Ke Jahaan
Dekhega Ek Din
Teri Bhi Kaamyaabiyan

She smiled as he was singing for her , to motivate her......

Kar Ke Dikha Kamaal Wo
Aake Zameen Pe
Deke Jaaye Aasmaan
Shaabaashiyaan Shaabashiyan...

He came towards her singing and held her both hands........

Sach Hone Ki Khatir Jo
Supne Keemat Maangenge
Jaag Ke Raatein Keemat Bhar Dena

Her eyes become teary seeing his so much trust on her.......

Jab Nazdeek Se Dhekhe Toh
Khushiyon Ke Aanshu Aayein
Tu Nazron Ko Wo Manzar Dena

She smiled admist the tears in her eyes while he wiped them shaking his head......

Khubi Ek Hi Mitayenge
Teri Hazar Khaamiyaan
Kar Ke Dikha Kamaal Wo
Aake Zameen Pe
Deke Jaaye Aasmaan

She hugged him at last and he caressed her head........

After sometime breaking the hug he said.......

Manik : Don't let the negative thoughts affect you Jaan ........ just focus on your self....... Your dream and also if you get time focus on me also sometime.........

He said seriously at first but ended in a teasing way.......

She chuckled and looked at him smiling.......

Nandini : Thank you for encouraging me.......

Saying so she kissed his cheeks making him smile.........

Manik : Acha now go and study ........ I will be in the office room........

He said cupping her face......she nodded.....he kissed her forehead and she smiled and went to her study room........

As she left.......he dialled Atharv and called him in the office room.........he then left the room.........

Living Room

Gaurav : Why are you here Jiji ?

He asked sternly seeing her creating uneccessary problems.......

Madhumati looked at him........

Madhumati : umm......okay coming to the point directly.......... We came here for something.......

They looked at her frowning........

Gaurav : What do you mean ?

He asked.......

Madhumati : By god's grace Nandini got such a In law that she can never be deprived of anything....... So now I think that she won't need the properties that are yours....... Also Rohit want to start a business so why don't you give the properties to him so we could sell them and he can also start the business........