41 - Pag Phera

Murthy House

3 hours later

She excitedly ran out of the car as soon as Manik stopped it in front of Murthy House.......he chuckled seeing her and took out their luggages........

Gauri opened the door hearing the door bell and Nandini immediately hugged her.........

Gauri : Nandini.......

She hugged her back.......

Nandini's tears fell seeing her mother after almost a day.......

Mahir : What happened Nandini isn't our jiju taking care of you properly that you are crying like this.....

He teased coming from back.......she glared him wiping her tears.......

Nandini : Shut up.....

They chuckled seeing her.....

Gauri : Why you both are fighting like kids......Manik you don't mind these kids come lets go in.........

She said and he chuckled and came in and Gauri called the helpers to keep the luggage in Nandini's room.........

Everyone sitting in the living room welcomed them......

Gaurav : Manik you go to Nandini's room you might be tired with the drive na.......

He said after they talked for sometime.........

Amit : Let us finish the pooja first then they can rest .........

He suggested .......

They all nodded agreeing........

Then Gauri and Gaurav did the ritual and gave gifts for Manik and his family and friends......... and after lunch all started going to their rooms to rest for a while.........

Nandini : You go to the room I am coming........

She said looking at Manik who nodded his face seems tired and she could see it........

She then went in the kitchen and started searching for something........

Gauri : what do you want Nandini ?

She asked looking at her searching something.........

Nandini : Mom where you have kept the coffee I am not able to find it .......

She said frowning..........

Gauri sighed........

She went and took the coffee from the lower shelf......

Gauri : How many time I have told you to see where everything is kept in the kitchen but no Madam don't have time for that and whenever you need anything just ask me........Now you are married how you will be able to remember everything Nandini........

She said worriedly and started doing her work.........seeing this Nandini back hugged her........

Nandini ; Arey Mom why are you worrying , you are coming with me na .......

She said thinking to tease her........

Gauri looked at her shockingly .......

Gauri : You are taking us with you so that I'll look after you now also.........

Nandini nodded hiding her smile but Gauri hit her head lightly.........

Gauri : Badmash.......you are teasing your mother..........

She said and again got busy in her work........

Nandini chuckled...........

Gauri : Acha vaisa for what you want coffee........do you have an headache........