6 - Giving a fair chance to us

Both came inside the garden with Manik behind Nandini

Both came inside the garden with Manik behind Nandini. She was thinking ways so that he should reject her and he was so much excited to talk to her...

He started speaking...

Manik : Hii

He passed his charming smile to her.

Nandini : Hello

She replied with a tight-lipped smile. They sat on the sitting place in the garden and Manik said after sometime of silence....

Manik : Look Nandini I know you might be surprised seeing us here.... but let me tell you clearly ..I am a straightforward person so I am directly coming to the point...I really like you since I first saw you at the traffic signal there you were helping an old man in selling balloons and there I was impressed by your nature ...but somehow I lost you there but you didn't left my mind even for once... so when I saw you that evening with Daksh and outside the hotel I saw you teaching those guys the lesson .... Then I had talked with Daksh regarding you and asked him to take my alliance for you as soon as possible because I don't wanna lose you and I really wanted to spend my rest of life with you.....

He said everything with a smile...and she looked at him seriously....

She sighed before replying...

Nandini : Manik ...I will not say that I can understand you because I don't know this feeling because I haven't felt it before nor that I am making fun of your feelings but because I don't want to be in any relationship and I don't want to marry anyone....

He looked at her shockingly.....

Manik : but ....why Nandini....

She sighed ..

Nandini : I don't want to lie to you .....so I am telling I don't want to leave my mother (murmering) and also I don't trust mens ...

She whispered the last line so slowly but unfortunately he heard that....he frowned confusingly....

Manik : And your father....he would be there for her na...and life partners are meant to be together in circumstances...so how would your mother will be alone...