62 - Life

Sometimes later

The ICU doors opened......

All stood seeing the Doctor coming out of the ICU............

Nandini : Is he alright Doctor...........

She was the first one to ask that..........her heart was thudding with fear ......Doctor sighed and looked at her...........

Doc : He is fine right now.......but......

They looked at him as he paused.........

Doctor continued..........

Doc : we can't say anything till he get his consciousness back.........due to the head injury there are some complications...... and rest he is fine just had the fracture in his right hand which will be alright in a month........

He said........

Nandini : When will he get his consciousness back...........

She asked worriedly..........

Doc : We can't say that........but its better if get back his consciousness within the next 24 hours otherwise he might slip into coma..........

Said the doctor dropping the bomb on everyone...........

Nandini : No No this can't happen...........he have to wake up.........he can't do this to me........

She whispered taking two step back in shock...........

Gauri held her.........

Gauri : No Nandini..........you can't fall weak like this........you are my strong baby na........my brave girl.......

She said cupping Nandini's face.........Nandini looked at her and gulped.........

Facing the doctor she asked..........

Nandini : when can we meet him doctor.........

She asked.........

Doc : We will shift him in the private ward in some time then you can meet him but please make sure one by one only ..........

He said and they nodded.........

Nandini : I am coming in a minute...........

She said wiping her tears and went from there.........

Everyone looked at her but didn't followed her knowing she need time for herself...........
________________________________

Ishaan : is she fine doctor.........

He asked the doctor who came out of the ward..........

Doctor smiled at him........

Doc : Congratulations ........you are going to be a father......your wife is two months pregnant...........

Ishaan frozed at his place.........but soon a wide smile appeared on his face.......

Looking at his face Doctor nodded..........

Doc : Yeah its true though she is unconscious now but you can go inside..........

He said and went from there telling him to meet him after meeting Anjali .........

Ishaan nodded and went inside the ward.........

He came and sat beside her on the stool..........

Ishaan : Thank you for giving me so much happiness Anjali........But it doesn't mean I forgave you........When did you changed so much Anjali........I never expected that you can do such a thing........If today anything happens to Manik na then I will never be able to forgive my self..........