24 - The Raid

Then all secretly went in from the kitchen window.......

Aha : Girls , lets take our weapons.......Khali haath nahi jaana hai......

She whispered ..........all nodded and took whatever came in their hand, like frying pan, rolling pin, water jug, knife etc........

Nandini : What is this Ahana , we are going to scare them , not to murder anyone.........keep it back and take this......

She said looking at the knife in Ahana's hands........and snatched the knife from her and gave her the frying pan........

Others chuckled lightly seeing this.........

They then slowly moved towards the living room.......they heard a girl's voice.......

Mee : Yeh toh ek ladki ki awaaz hai.......How could they do this yaar , this is so shamefull........

Meera said crying dramatically..........

Anv : Which type of voice is this........what the hell are they doing here........

Anvika said making disgusting faces.........

Kabir : Yaar , I am shocked with their performances......

They heard Kabir's voice from the living room........

All the girls looked at Ahana who was boiling in anger.........

Aha : Iska toh aaj mai sar phod doongi ........

She said gripping the rolling pin tightly...........

Mah : Yaar this is so tasty........

This time it was Mahir.........

Anvika opened her mouth wide hearing this.......

Anv : Iska taste toh ab mai bhulati hoon........

She said gripping the water jug tightly thinking to break it on his head.......

Sha : Yaar sach mein they are tasty ....... From where did you ordered this.........

They heard Sharuya and all girls looked at Mihika to see her whole face was red because of anger ........

Mih : How dare he ?

She said holding the hockey stick tightly.........

Manik : Maza aa gaya yaar..........daily I can't have them.........

This time it was Manik and all looked at Nandini pitifully......

Nandini heard this and tighted her hold on the frying pan angrily.........

Nandini : Lets go girls........

She said to the girls who nodded and gripped their weapons tightly........

All girls shouted together then and went running in the living room..........

All : HALLA BOL

As soon as they reached the living room they frozed seeing all mens.........

There Manik was sitting with Pav Bhaji in his plate his hand stopped in the mid near his mouth which was wide open he couldn't even take the bite......... Daksh was sitting with popcorns in his hand....... Atharv was having his Rajma chawal with fingers ( not spoon)......the trio were sitting on the sofa.....then beside them shaurya was sitting with the KFC snacks in his hand....... And other than them Kabir was sitting on the floor infront with his favourite momos........and beside him on the floor Mahir was sitting with his butter chicken and rice.........

All the mens were looking at the girls and their attires shockingly with wide open mouth......

The condition of girls was also not better they were equally shocked after seeing the surrondings..........

The centre table was filled with different type of foods, and there was also a big projector was organized in the living room and the football match was going on the projector..........

But shrugging the thoughts Ahana said .......

Aha : Where are they ?

She asked looking around , Nandini rolled her eyes hearing this and thought , didn't she realize what's happening...........

Kab : Who ?

He asked confused and all mens stood from their places .......

Mih : Vahi jin logo se tum log gandi gandi baatein kar rahe thee.....

She said making disgusting faces........

Nandini and Amaira palmed their faces in embarassment........

Anvika nudged Mihika and glared her to spot talking nonsense........

All the mens smirked hearing her and understood what they are trying to say..... they came to their partners slowly........

Sha : Acha voh sab........

He said thinking ..........

Ath : Voh sab toh yaha table par hi hai.......if you guys want to have some , you can also have it........

He said with a teasing smile....

Aha : Kya yah sach mein koi nhi hai.........

She asked again and they nodded.........

Now girl's face were red in embarresmant..........

Kab : Vaise what you all are doing here and that to like this.......

He asked smirking and pointed at their dresses........

Aha : Isn't here a bachelor's party going on , so we came here to enjoy........

Shau : Like this...........

He said pointing at their weapons........

They immediately hid it behind their back...........

The boys chuckled seeing this..........

Manik : Well who informed you guys that here a bachelor's party going on..........

He asked and all the girls glared at Meera as she was the one who told them that........

Ath : She is right somewhat.........We all planned the party but we didn't thought that you all will come like this.........

He said looking and understanding their gesture towards Meera..........

Manik : and now as you all came already so why not we all enjoy together...........

He suggested and all nodded while the girls smiled ........

Nandini : Give it to us guys , we will keep them back in the kitchen.........

She said to the girls and they nodded and gave the utensils to Nandini and Amaira......and both went in the kitchen to keep them.......