1 - Who is she?

Delhi

A man in his business suit was sitting in the backseat of his car and the driver stopped the car at the signal because it showed red light.....

He took out his glasses and rolled down the car window as he saw something.....

He is Manik.....Manik Malhotra....

Manik's outfit 👇

Manik's outfit 👇

Ehsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban GayeEhsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban GayeDil Mein Mere Mehmaan Ban Gaye

Dil Mein Mere Mehmaan Ban Gaye

There a girl was selling balloons helping an old man who was having difficulty to cross the road selling it....

Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

Her hairs were open and were coming on her face due to the mild wind because of which Manik couldn't see girl's face clearly...

Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

As she tucked her hairs behind her ear Manik took a sharp breath seeing the beauty.......

She is Nandini..... Nandini Murthy....

Kismat Se Humein Aap Humdum Mil GayeJaise Ki Dua Ko Alfaaz Mil GayeSocha Jo Nahi Wo Haasil Ho GayaChahun Aur Kya Ki Khuda De Ab Mujhe

Jaise Ki Dua Ko Alfaaz Mil Gaye
Socha Jo Nahi Wo Haasil Ho Gaya
Chahun Aur Kya Ki Khuda De Ab Mujhe

Her face was shining in the sunlight and her innocent smile was enough to melt anyone's heart....

Rab Se Mila Ek Aayan Ban Gaye
Khwabon Ka Mere Mukaam Ban Gaye

He was admiring her whole the time his eyes never left her face wherever she was going his was following her actions....

Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

As the signal showed the green light the driver started the car and Manik came back from his dreamland.....

He jerked..... On realizing that the car was moving he shouted at the driver to stop the car....

Manik : Stop the car.... Stop the car....

He said looking out for the window trying to spot the girl....

As the driver can't stop the car at the middle of the road so he took it in a corner and parked it.... The driver was shocked with his behaviour....

As soon as it stopped Manik ran back to the place trying to spot her....He stood in the middle of the road like a maniac trying to search her..... He looked around ,here and there..... But couldn't saw it.....

Manik : Damn it I lost her..... I don't even know who is she.... Nor I took her photo

He said cursing....

Because people around him were continuously blowing horns so he had to go back to his car......

Sitting inside the car he pressed his forehead getting tensed....

Dri : Are you alright sir?

Driver asked worriedly....

Manik : Yeah ....drive to the office....

He answered composing himself and wearing his shades....

Driver nodded and started the car....

Manik : ( In Mind) If you are in my destiny then we will surely meet again.....

He said looking out of the window straight.....

_________________

Otherside

Nandini came back to the old man after selling all balloons....

Nandini's outfit 👇

Nandini : Uncle your money

She said giving him his money with a smile on her face.... The old man smiled....

Old Man : God bless you beta.... Thank you so much for helping me....

He said keeping his hand on her head blessing her.....

Nandini : Its okay Uncle.... But why are you working at this age Uncle....you should rest now... Your son or daughter might be there na....

She asked curiously.....

Old man : Yeah beta I have a son.... But.... But he only left me and my wife in the nearby old age home.....Though the people there took care of us well but we like to earn for ourselves.....It will be enough for our daily expenses.....

He said sadly and Nandini's smile vanished listening him.....

Nandini : ( In mind) And people like Mr. Murthy still thinks that boys and girls are different.....he always does partiality between a boy and a girl....

She thought wiping the corner of her eyes.....

Nandini : Uncle this is my number.... You can call me in any emergency and till then please take this.....

She said giving him a chit on which a number was written and two Five hundred rupees notes from her sling bag....

Old Man : Beta I can take your number but I can't take this money....

He said denying to take the money.....

Nandini : Uncle you called me beta na.... So you have to take this money from me..... Please don't decline a daughter's request.... Please...

She said requesting him.....

Old man : Thank you beta....

He said gratefully... And she smiled...

Old man : You are a very nice person beta....god bless you... ... Otherwise who in this cruel world helps some unknown person leaving their works....

She widened her eyes and looked at her watch and panicked....

Nandini : Oh my God I again got late.... Okay bye uncle..... Please keep my no.safely.....you can call in any emergency uncle.... Take care.... Bye...

She said sitting in a cab that she stopped just now.... The old man smiled....

She told the cab driver her office address and he drove the cab to her destination....