60 - Anjali's Regret

As soon as the car stopped Nandini ran inside hospital and the rest followed her.........

Nandini : Manik Malhotra..........

She asked the receptionist..........

" Bhabhi "

They looked at the stairs to see Atharv coming to them..........he came down to take them to the floor........

Nandini gasped seeing the blood on his shirt..........

Nandini : Atharv Bhai where is Manik......

That was the first thing that came in her mind........

Atharv : Come with me........

They nodded and followed him.........
_______________________________

Outside ICU

Nandini sat on the chair with a thud as he pointed towards the ICU.........

She looked at Atharv and Daksh for explanation...........

Atharv : We have informed the police they will be here any time.........Manik called me when he got to know that the brakes were fail...........

He replied.........

Nandini : Brakes fail........But his car.........

She frowned......and palmed her mouth in shock.........

Nandini : Its all my fault sab meri vajah se hua hai..........

She said crying........

Gauri sat beside her clutching her shoulders.........

All frowned hearing her but someone present there understood what's happening.........She is Anjali.......She cursed herself........Its all because of her........because of her only her brother was in this condition.......The guilt drown her.........She closed her eyes as the tears of guilt flowed from her eyes........

Daksh : No Nandini its not your fault.......you haven't done anything.......

He said frowning..........

Nandini shaked her head crying.........

Nandini : No because he took my car........and as much as I know till yesterday my car was working properly........so it only means that someone had planned it for me only and My Manik took it on himself..........

She said crying .........

All were too shocked to react understanding that someone was planning to kill her ........

" You are right Mrs. Malhotra"

They looked behind to the commissioner ........

Nandini frowned as she didn't know him but seeing his uniform she understood he is the commissioner.........

He came towards everyone and Nandini stood from the chairs wiping the tears from her dupatta........

Atharv : That means someone is trying to kill Bhabhi.........

He said and the commissioner nodded.........

Com : Yeah .......we have checked the car and it seems like a person who have knowledge about cars and all had only did it........And since it was Mrs. Malhotra's car so it is confirmed that the person had planned this accident for her.........

He finished .........

Anjali gulped.........she closed her eyes as tears fell from her eyes in regret being the reason of her brother's condition.........

Ishaan looked at her frowning .......the expressions he saw on her face was not just of her care towards her brother but something else too.......she opened her eyes and looked at him........He saw guilt in her eyes.......He looked at her furiously........and the look he gave her was enough to scare her that he understood that it was done by her only........this is height he thought........he didn't loved this women who can even try to kill anybody for her selfish motives..........

He looked at the commissioner and taking a deep breath he was going to say the truth to him but someone stopped him........he looked at Daksh who nodded his head signing no......he frowned that why Daksh is stopping him........

Daksh : ( whispered ) will talk later not now............

He sighed and nodded lightly and glared at Anjali..........

Nandini looked at the commissioner and said..........

Nandini : Sir I want that person who planned this accident.........and I want you to find that person anyhow.........

She said with a strong expression but from inside she was breaking..........

The commissioner nodded.........

Com : Yeah but I think the person who did this might be present in MM that time because the security won't allow any stranger inside........

He said thoughtfully............

Atharv : For that I will provide you the CCTV's of outside the mansion.........will come to the police station with it tomorrow..........

He said...........and Commissioner nodded and left from there..........

At that time Meera, Kabir, Amaira and Ahana also reached the hospital.........