51 - Seeking Forgiveness

Manik : I think we should leave now........

He said after sometime.......

They also nodded then Manan left the Goenka Villa.........

All the way back home he didn't uttered a words just silently drove the car making Nandini more worried......When she asked him something or tried to talk to him he just told a one word answer or just switched on the radio clearly indicating that he don't want to talk now........

As they entered MM he quickly went towards their room.......she also followed him silently thinking to talk in their room.........

Nandini : Manik ........

She called him as he was going in the washroom........

He stopped and looked at her.........

She went to him and clutching his hand she made him sat on the bed and herself sat beside him.......while he just followed her silently.......neither he pushed her hand nor he said anything........

Nandini : Manik I know I made a mistake but please don't do this......shout at me , get angry at me but please don't stop talking to me........Please........I just lied to you so you won't get worried uneccessarily.........Also It might affect your image in the media...........

She said with moist eyes.......

Manik : How can you even think that worrying about your safety will be a unnecessary thing for me.........And for god sake I don't care about that damn image of mine........I am living for you not for the world.........I care about you not about the world........Did you thought what would have happened to me if anything would happen to you.......will I be able to forgive myself ever.......Don't I deserve to share your sorrows as well as happiness Nandini......

Nandini : I also thought about the same for you.........I was worried for you.... I don't want any harm to come to your way Manik..... And please don't think like that.... You deserve to know every single thing about me.... I am sorry again for hurting you.....

She said looking down as the tears fell from her eyes........he sighed , he can see anything in the world but not the tears in her eyes........

Cupping her face he wiped her tears.........

She raised her head .........

Nandini : I am sorry........

Manik : Its okay but don't do this again.........

He said and she nodded keeping her head on his chest.........

Nandini : Vaise why didn't you say anything there Manik.....

She asked raising her head looking at him........He smiled.........

Manik : Didn't I promised you to never get angry on you infront of the third person..........beside I am actually proud of my wife, proud of you......

He replied making her emotional........

Nandini : I am so lucky to have such an understanding husband like you........

He smiled pecking her head hugging her tight........

Manik : Me too.........

He said .........

Nandini : Manik .......I have a request..........

She said breaking the hug........

Manik : What is it Meri Jaan......

He asked......

Nandini : In future whenever we get angry on each other or upset with each other.......then at the end of the day before going to bed we should solve it......we should talk about be , confront each other for mistakes but we should never giver silent treatment to each other........

He smiled as she said this........

Manik : Pakka Promise that it will never happen.........

She nodded smiling......

Later after changing into their night dresses they slept.........