15 - Movie

Mahir- Anvika and Mihika – Shaurya were waiting for them in the living room.......when Mihika saw them coming........

Mih : They came guys.......

Anv : Lets go then.......

She said all stood f5rom their places........

Then all moved out and with them Rohit also came because Gaurav forced them to take him along too.........Though they don't want to take him along them knowing his nature but couldn't do anything infront of the elders.........

Mih : Ab iss bandar ko bhi saath le jana padega.......

Mihika whispered to Mahir.........who chuckled.......

Mah : Don't worry sis , we will handle him together........

He replied and she smirked........

Both nodded at each other thinking something evil.....

Anv : Come on guys.....

Anvika's voice got their attension...... they nodded and went towards everyone.....

They met Amaira outside the home , she stepped out of the cab and Nandini saw her..............

Nandini : Lets go then guys........she also came......

Seeing Amaira , Rohit thought in his mind........

Roh : What a beauty she is ........... she will be mine soon.......

Thinking this he smirked evilly but immediately hide his expressions when he looked at everyone......

Amaira geeted everyone........and Looking at Rohit's gaze she felt uncomfortable........

She ignored that and went to Nandini and hugged her greeting.....

Then all settled in the respective cars........

Manik and Nandini in Manik's car.........

Mahir and Anvika with Rohit in other car..........

Mihika and Shaurya with Amaira in other car.......

[ Mihika and Amaira were also good friends.....]

Amaira didn't sat with Manan saying that she don't want to disturb the love birds and teased them.......

________________________

They reached the mall in 45 minutes........Atharv also reached there........

Now they were standing at outside the movie hall in the mall as Manik, Mahir , Mihika and Rohit went to buy the beverages and popcorns..........

Coming out Mihika and Mahir winked at each other........

Mih : Mahir you take this tray also.......I'll do something......

She said and gave him her tray of snacks and took the glass of cold drinks........

Mahir nodded and both move toward everyone ........just when they were near Rohit, Mihika bumped with him intentionally and her cold drink spilled on Rohit's T-shirt ........

He looked at her angrily........

Mih : I am so sorry Rohit bhaiya..........

She said making a innocent face that it happen with mistake.......

He was going to shout at her but looking at the surrounding he didn't because he didn't want to degrade his image infront of Amaira as she and everyone were looking at him only..........

He just passed a tight lipped smile........

Roh : No .......problem ........you all go I'll just come after changing it........

He said and giving his tray to Mihika he went to the mens section to buy another shirt for him as the cold drink stain isn't going to remove........

Mah : Chalo atleast for sometime he will be away.........

He whispered to Mihika and both went toward everyone.........

Then all went inside the hall and settled on the seats ......... the order is Shaurya – Mihika ,Anvika – Mahir , Manik – Nandini, Amaira – Atharv.........The movie started and after 20 minutes Rohit also came and and sat beside Atharv....

All saw the movie enjoying but Manik was just sitting beside Nandini admiring her he didn't even know what was going in the movie.........when at the interval came Nandini looked beside at Manik and saw him looking at her only she blushed realizing that he was gazing at her since long time he smiled seeing her blush.........

Ama : Nandini I am coming .....

Amaira said and stood...........

Khu : Wait I am also coming.........

She said and stood and went with Amaira...........

Seeing this Rohit also went behind them secretly seeing the rest of them busy........

Atharv and Manik were talking and the two couples were busy in romancing.......