47 - The Real Reason

Nandini stopped her car away from the slum area........A women of age 30 was standing there with a two year baby boy in her arms.........

Nandini took the car near her and came out of her car........

Nandini : Sit inside.........

She said to the lady as she place the lady's small bag in which some clothes were there at the back seat.........the lady looked really poor.......The baby boy in her arm was also injured ........His head was having a wound which was bleeding........and the lady was just crying.........

The lady obliged Nandini , who came back to her seat and drove to the hospital........

The lady had held the pallu of her saree on the baby's head.........

Nandini : How it happened..........

Lady : He did this..........

Nandini gripped the steering tightly ........

Nandini : How many times have I told you to leave him........But no you can't understand a bit.........see What happened to Arush.........

She said angrily........the boy's name is Arush.........

Lady : I am sorry Nandini.........It all happened because of me........Earlier I used to stay silent and bear all his tortures but not now he had harmed my son in all this......I can't stay with him anymore.......

The lady said crying as Nandini drove the car.......

Nandini : We won't let anything happen to him Rashmi........calm down.....don't cry.....

She said and concentrated on the road.......

The lady is Rashmi.......Nandini had met her in the temple near the lady lives........she then came to know about her from the people around.......It was the case of Domestic Violence......Rashmi's husband was a drunkard......he beat her daily and snatched all money from her to drink which she earned by working in several houses.......Nandini had suggested her many time to file a complaint against him if he was mentally and physically torturing her so much.......but Rashmi had denied everytime that she had accepted it as her fate as she has a son to look after for......Nandini sighed and gave her card to call her in any emergency........But now when in between fights her husband had harmed her son then she decided to leave and will teach him a lesson....... Because a women can fall weak in front of her family but a mother is never weak , she won't even stand a single scratch on her child........
______________________________

As soon as they reach the hospital.....Arush was taken by the doctor for the treatment.........

Nandini : He will be fine.......just stay strong..........

She said...........Rashmi nodded........

Nandini : You stay here for a while I am coming filling the formalities.........

She said and went to the reception..........

Rashmi looked at her gratefully and Prayed God to give all happiness to Nandini who helped her in such hard time..........
______________________________

Malhotra Mansion

Manik looked at the clock worriedly.......

Manik : Its been three hours she left........I think I should call her.......I hope she will be safe........

He prayed for her safety and dialed her number.........
____________________________

Nandini was in the ward with Rashmi and talking to Doctor as he had treated Arush........