49 - Invitation

Two Days later

Nandini was at home she had mailed her resignation to Shekhavat Industries ........Also she had talked to Daksh and Meera about it........

Manik's look 👇

Nandini's look 👇

Nandini's look 👇

Her phone rang......

Nandini : Yeah Manik......

She chipped happily ........he smiled hearing her cheerful voice........

Manik : Umm Nandini .....Actually there is a Dinner Invitation today.......So we have to go there .......I had called you to inform beforehand.........

He said......

Nandini : Okay I will be ready......when you will reach.........

She replied.......

Manik : Till 7 ......

Nandini : Okay .........

She nodded.......

They talked for some more time..........

Nandini then Informed Gauri that she is going out tonight with Manik.......also she had told HP to not prepare dinner for them.......

She didn't told anything to Anjali as she saw her busy with sheetal........from the time she came in MM Nandini noticed how Anjali behaved with her though she didn't said anything to her directly but also she never talked with Nandini happily which clearly showed her dislike toward her so Nandini also didn't tried much because she don't want to talk with those who didn't showed interest in interacting with her......

Though she didn't said anything to Anjali or thought anything bad about her but she sometimes felt hurt because of Anjali's behaviour towards her..........
______________________________

Evening

At 7 PM

At sharp 7 Manik entered Malhotra Mansion.......

He and Atharv arrived together.........

Manik : Umm Atharv.........

Atharv : Yes Manik.......