65 - Their Happiness

Manik : Who are you ?

He asked seriously...........

She looked at him frowning...........she sniffed and wiped her tears looking at him............

Nandini : What are you saying ?

She asked...........

Manik : Yes I am saying right.........who are you and what are you doing here haan.......where is my strong wife........have you kidnapped her bolo.......you have same face like my wife that doesn't mean I will believe you haan.......My wife is a strong woman not like you a cry one.........tell me truly what you had done with my wife...........

He spoke hiding his smile..........It took her some seconds to understand what he said............As she understand what he said she glared at him hard and hit him slightly on his shoulder not to hurt him...........

Nandini : Yahan tension ke maare meri halat kharab hai, jaan nikli ja rahi hai meri aur tumhe mazak soojh raha hai.......( Here I am worried and you dared to joke about it haan )

Manik : Ow..........wifey is this a way to treat you unwell husband........

He said making grumpy face..........

She looked at him raising her brows........

Nandini : Ahaan then please tell me how should I treat you when you say such things Mr.Hubby........

She spoke with extra sweetness.........He smiled inwardly getting successful in diverting her attention..........

He held her hand and pulled her towards him and caged her by snaking his arm in her waist...........

Manik : Your Hubby just got his consciousness back atleast shower your love and kisses on him.........

He spoke making an innocent face...........

She looked at him and she realized what he is doing and her face turned red in shyness..........

He kissed her red cheeks...........and she smiled shyly............he smiled...........

Her gaze fell on his wounds and she traced them lightly with her fingers..........

Nandini : Zyada dard hai ( is it paining a lot )......

She asked and he passed her a smile which she know is not the real one as he is in pain.........

She tiptoed and kissed his forehead above the bandage..........he smiled at her gesture.........she also kissed on his fractured arm..........

She then hugged him hiding her face in the crook of his neck.........he caressed her back.........

Manik : Ab I am fine Baby......... You are with me na......

He whispered and she sighed and broke the hug.........

She passed him a light smile..........

Nandini : Everyone is waiting to meet you I will call them............

He nodded and she went to call them............

And everyone came to meet him in couple............
_______________________________

After sometime..........

Outside the ward

Nandini : I think you all should go home now........Its already night...........

She said .........

Gauri : But How can you manage alone..........

She asked and everyone nodded............

Nandini : Don't worry about me I will manage Maa.........and beside Anjali should be at home and rest in this condition and I think you should go with her.........

She said looking at Anjali ...... Ishaan and Anjali came before sometime .......they told the news to everyone and also met Manik but they didn't tell him.......all were happy.........

Anjali just smiled at her and looked away not daring to meet her gaze after what she had done..........

At that time two men in black suit came there ..........

All looked at them confusingly..........

Atharv cleared their confusion...........

Atharv : I knew Bhabhi won't agree to leave her Husband and will force all of us to go home so I had arranged the Bodyguards for them ....He is Aadarsh and He is Ambik........they will stay outside the ward and make sure no harm should come to them.......

They nodded .......Nandini smiled at Atharv...........

Nandini : But Atharv Bhai its not.........

Atharv interrupted..........

Atharv : Its needed Bhabhi............When we know your life is in danger we can't take risk.........And Manik till now didn't know this but I am sure when he will learn about this he should have done the same........

She nodded thinking he his right..........

While Anjali looked down in guilt..........

Later they all agreed to leave..........And bidding bye to Manik and instructing both of them to take care all left.......