61 - Love Realization

Seeing everyone busy Ishaan dragged Anjali out of the hospital........though Daksh don't want to interfere in their matter but seeing Ishaan this much angry he went behind them........

Ishaan : How could you Anjali........

He spoke leaving her with a jerk...........

She didn't uttered anything.......just looked down..........

Ishaan : Speak something for god sake........sharam aati hai mujhe tumpe....

He shouted raising his hand..........Daksh held his hand before he could slap her..........

Anjali looked at him shocked........This was the first time she saw him this much angry..........otherwise he never ever raised his voice on her then raising his hand was a far thing..........

Ishaan freed his hand from him.........

Daksh : I know she is wrong Ishaan but then also its not right to raise your hand on a women.........

Ishaan glared at Anjali..........

Ishaan : I didn't expect this from you Anajli ........how could you stoop so low .......you didn't even thought before planning Nandini's accident that she is your brother's happiness...... you know what you made me hate myself for loving a girl like you Anjali......... today you proved me wrong because somewhere in my heart I believed that you can't be that much selfish.........but no I was wrong.........

Her teary eyes met his...........

Ishaan : Aaj sirf aur sirf tumhari wajah se Manik iss halat mein hai.........Yaad rakhna Anjali agar Manik ko kuch hu ana toh yeh bilkul bhool jana ki I will forgive you........you will loose me forever Anjali..........( Today just because of you Manik is in this condition..... Remember it Anjali if anything happens to Manik na than forget that I will ever forgive you....you will loose me forever Anjali)

She gasped and clutched her head as she felt the world around her spinning.........

Daksh tried to stop Ishaan from saying anything more hurtful to her because for him she is like his sister only......Atharv and Daksh always treated Anjali as their sister but she never acknowledge them.........

Ishaan : You disgust me Anjali...........

He spoke furiously and started going inside.........

Anjali : Ishaan.........

She whispered..........

And fainted there..........

Daksh : Ishaan........

He shouted calling him as he held Anjali preventing her to fall on the ground..........

Ishaan turned and his eyes widened...........As much as she did wrong but still he love her and care for her........He ran towards her and picked her up in his arms and they ran inside to the doctor.........
_______________________________

Nandini sat on the chair praying for Manik's well being .......She was scared to loose him.......Though its not that much time from their wedding but she knew she can't imagine her life without him..........she realized she love him ........she love him more that herself........she can do anything for him but can't even live if he is not present with her..........

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye..

She remembered the first time they had met when he came at her home with the marriage proposal.......though she felt some connection towards him that time but she shrugged the feeling remembering her conceptions for mens..........

Haan hum badalne lage
Girne sambhalne lage

Jab se hai jaana tumhe
Teri ore chalne lage..

She remembered their wedding when she was officially his...........All the time he made her feel like a queen..........

Har safar, har jagah
Har kahin ban gaye

Maante thhe Khuda
Aur haan wahi ban gaye

She remembered all their moments..........where he cared for her, respected her..........and didn't left any chance to shower his love on her..........

Haan hansi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye..

She realised that she love him.........the love she was scared to fall in but she fell......she fell for him hard......She never thought that she will realise her love for him in this situation she cried thinking this.........

Pehchaante hi nahi
Ab log tanha mujhe

Meri nigaahon mein bhi
Hai dhoondte wo tujhe..

She only prayed that he would be alright soon.........otherwise she don't know what she will do........

Hum the dhoondhte jisse
Woh kami ban gaye

Tum mere ishq ki
Sar-zameen ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye..

O.. aa

Gauri : Nahi hoga use kuch .........He will be alright soon...........

She looked at her mother as she said this..........

Gauri hugged her understanding her as Nandini cried in her arms..........
________________________________

Daksh : I know Ishaan she did wrong and she will surely be punished for that but only Manik and Nandini have the right to punish her not us..........

He said as they stood outside the ward where the doctor was treating Anjali..........

Ishaan nodded.........He just can't forgive her that easily ............

Daksh : Acha you stay with her here I am going to check on Manik..........

Ishaan nodded and Daksh left from there............
______________________________

Daksh came and stood with everyone waiting for the doctor to come out of the ICU..........

Meera looked at him questioningly asking where he went.........while he just blinked his eyes assuring telling that he will tell her later...........