73 - Understanding

Next Morning

Manan came down for breakfast........

Manan's look 👇

They didn't saw Anjali and Ishaan present there but didn't said anything

They sat on their respective chairs.........

" omg "

They looked at Atharv who was staring behind them with shocked expressions.........

All frowned and looked at the staircase and were shocked to see Anjali and Ishaan coming down with their luggages........

All went towards them..........

Ishaan came towards Manik..........

Ishaan : Umm Manik I think we should leave now........its been a month we stayed here.........

He said........

Manik : But you no need to go anywhere........

He replied..........

Ishaan : No Manik......She had done a mistake and I think we should rectify it soon..........

He said and looked at Anjali..........

Manik : This is not rectifying the mistake Ishaan........its running away from the situation..........

He spoke looking at Anjali who looked down...........

Ishaan was going to speak something but Gauri interrupted...........

Gauri : Nobody is going anywhere now that too like this.......Ishaan and Anjali go to your rooms now.........

She said in her strict tone..........This is the first time they were hearing her strict tone except Nandini and Gaurav because they already knows that she gets strict only if the situation worsens.........Usually she is very calm and its rare to see her getting Angry.........

Anjali : But Mom........

She tried to say something ...........

Gauri : No we will talk later regarding this now both of you go and keep these luggages in your room and come down for breakfast..............

She said in final tone.........

They sighed and went to their room to keep the luggages...........

As they left Gauri looked at Manan..........

Gauri : I have to talk with you both come with me...........

She said and started going to her room Nandini immediately followed her dragging Manik with her not wanting to anger her mother more.........

As they left Atharv came to Gaurav..........

Atharv : Is the situation critical Dad..........

Gaurav chuckled hearing him.........

Gaurav : No beta but yeah its rare to watch her strict avtaar........

He replied and Atharv nodded........

Gaurav : Anyways lets sit and wait for everyone..........

He said and both of them settled on the dinning table waiting for the rest of them.........
________________________________

Gauri's Room

Manan were sitting on the 3 seater couch while Gauri was sitting on the one seater..........

Gauri : I don't know if I have the right to say anything in your matter or not Manik but........

Manik interrupted...........

Manik : No Mom........Since the time I have accepted you as my mom you have got all the rights to say anything to me whether it is good or bad.......you have all the rights to love me like Nandini and scold me like her too........

He said and Nandini smiled at him proudly........

Gauri smiled hearing him...........

Gauri : Beta kisi rishte to banne mein itna waqt nahi lagta jitna use banaye rakhne mein lagta hai........Anjali tumhari behen hai.....Tumhe haq hai uspe gussa karne ka par jab use tumhari zaroorat hai tab tumhe uske saath hona chahiye........Maine dekha hai jab hum yahan shuruvat mein aaye the tab ki Anjali mein aur aaj ki Anjali mein Zameen Aasmaan ka farq hai.......dono bilkul alag hai.........Tumhare accident ke baad voh bilkul badal gayi hai.........Use pachtava hai apne kiye par please use maaf kar do ....... Voh iss waqt jis haal mein hai usme use apne pariwaar ke pyaar aur saath ki zaroorat hai.......Use maaf kar do......purana sab bhool kar ek mauka de do use..........behen hai voh tumhari ek mauka voh deserve karti hai ( Beta doesn't take much time to make any relation while it takes a lifetime to be in it.......Anjali is your sister........you have the right to get angry on her but when she need her brother you should be with her..........I have seen the difference in Anjali since the time we came here......after your accident she is changed totally and in a good way.......she truly regret for her mistakes please forgive her........In the condition she is now she really needs her family's love and support........ forgive her........give her another chance to prove herself......she deserve atleast one chance being your sister ........)

She said and Manik looked at her emotionally as she make him understand like his Mumma..........

Manik nodded composing himself.........

Manik : I will forgive her Mom but I need time please..........

He said ........Gauri sighed..........

Gauri : Okay I am giving you time till next week ........As its Diwali next week so I am stopping her till then ......And Nandini whatever I told Manik you also have to think about it .......Forgive her soon..........I want the full family to celebrate this Diwali happily with each other........

She said looking at Nandini..........

She nodded.......

Gauri : Okay I am going now you both come soon for breakfast ........

She said and went as they nodded.........

As she left Nandini leaned her head on his shoulder........and he entwined their fingers..........

Nandini : Sab theek ho jayega na..........( everything will be alright na ? )

She asked looking at him..........

Manik : Hmm........soon.........

He replied with a light smile and kissed her forehead...........