45 - Missing Each Other

Next Day

Morning at 8:30 AM

Manan's room

Manik's look👇

Nandini's look 👇

Nandini's look 👇

Manik : I don't want to go office now

He said and hugged Nandini who was tieing his tie.........

Nandini : Manik work is important na.......and beside Atharv bhai called you saying that you have to be there .......

She said breaking the hug.........

He nodded slightly.........

Manik : it will be first time after marriage that I will be away from you for this much long time........

He said..........

Nandini : Okay then come soon........yeah and tell me what you want to eat I will make it with Mom's help.......

She said with a smile.......

Manik : No you don't have to do it Nandini........

He said ........

Nandini : But I want to do it for you.......Now tell me what you like before I change my mind.........

She said trying to make a strict face as she completed his tie........

He chuckled......

Manik : Whatever you wanted to make you can make it ........I would love to eat it.......

He said smiling.........

She nodded.......

He then took out a credit card.......

Manik : Umm Nandini this is your card I have opened your new account and this is your card........

Nandini : No I don't need this Manik......and beside I have mine na........

She replied frowning......

Manik : I know you have your card but I am earning for my family na.......and you all are my family......what will I do with this much money when I can't even fulfill my Family's small small wishes........so please take it ......Me and My everything is yours .......