68 - Kaun Tujhe

At 11 AM

Nandini was changing Manik's bandage.....She blowed air on it so that he will feel better.......

Nandini's look 👇

Seeing the wound she again become sad

Manik was noticing her each and every reactions........

He held her hand and said softly...........

Manik : I am fine Nandini.........

She looked at him and hummed and started doing the dressing of his wound...........

After she dressed the wound the doctor entered.........

Doc : How are you feeling Mr.Malhotra..........

He asked checking him............

Manik : Fine ..........

He replied.........

Nandini looked at the doctor and asked..........

Nandini : Doctor Nothing to worry na........

Doctor nodded.......

Doc : Yeah Mrs.Malhotra.......the main worry was to bring his consciousness back so now there is nothing to worry........But yeah he should be careful with this fracture.......this will be removed only after a month.........

Nandini nodded ..........

Manik : When can I get the discharge doctor............

He asked ........And Nandini looked at him narrowing her brows.........

Nandini : What do you mean by discharge haan......yesterday only you had an accident we all were so worried for you and now you want discharge.......I very well know why you want that discharge so that you can go for work na then please forget it because till you are totally fine I won't let you work even for a minute.........And haan don't worry I have told Atharv Bhai to handle AR till you are not fine perfectly.......And yeah I don't want any arguments on that.......you are taking complete bed rest and that's final..........

She scolded glaring at him pointing her finger at him while keeping her other hand on her waist.........

Manik looked at her open mouth seeing her scolding him..........

The doctor chuckled looking at the couple.......

Doc : Yes Mr.Malhotra you can get the discharge after 5 days.........Because we still have to make sure that you are perfectly fine or not...........

Manik sighed and nodded..........

Nandini : Any special diet for him doctor...........

She asked.........

Doc : No he can have everything but make sure to not give him fried and junk foods........

He said........

She nodded and the doctor left after instructing some more things to take care of.........

Nandini : Now you sleep for sometime Manik .......I will wake you before lunch okay........

She said making him lie straight...........

Manik : But I am not sleepy na...........

He said and she sighed.........

Nandini : Please try to sleep Manik ..........you need rest na.......and I am here only.........

She said and something clicked in Manik's mind.........

Manik : Okay I will sleep on a condition..........

She frowned.........

Nandini : Kaisi Condition.........

He grinned........

Manik : You have to sing for me..........

He said.......

Nandini : But........

Manik : No ifs and but.........Please sing for me na........

He said stubbornly..........She smiled........

Nandini : Okay........

He smiled widely...........

She brought the stool near the bed and sang after pecking his forehead..........

Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon

Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon

Hawaa ke jaise chalta hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho....

She sat on the stool close to him and sang holding his one hand softly while caressing his head with the other hand........

Meri nazar ka safar
Tujhpe hi aake ruke

Kehne ko baaqi hai kya
Kehna tha jo keh chuke

Meri nigaahein hain
Teri nigahon pe
Tujhe khabar kya be-khabar

Main tujhse hi chhup chhup kar
Teri aankhen padhti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho....

He looked at her smiling brightly as she kissed his hand..........She smiled back at him and closed his eyes with her palm.......

Tu jo mujhe aa mila
Sapne hue sirphire

Hathon mein aate nahi
Udte hain lamhe mere

Meri hansi tujhse
Meri khushi tujhse
Tujhe khabar kya be-khabar

Jis din tujhko na dekhun
Pagal pagal phirti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho....

She finished and saw he also slept..........She smiled and then covering him properly with the duvet she sat there engrossed in her phone and also time to time checking him..........

And like this the rest of the days at hospital also passed with Nandini taking care of Manik .......She didn't let him work in these days because she thought he will be stressed.......Manik didn't say anything as he is relaxed because he trust Atharv for handling MM Designs ........Also Manik was loving the pampering his wife was showering on him ..........He didn't thought much about anything else as his whole attention was taken by his lovely wife.......He was loving the treatment he was getting from her.........