75 - Responsibility

A few Days Later

Manan's room

8:45 am

Coming out of the closet room getting ready Nandini looked at the time and then at the sleeping Manik........She smiled at him and adored her sleeping hubby for 15 minutes sitting on the stool beside the bed........

Nandini's look 👇

Suddenly Manik opened his eyes and winked at her making her gasp at his sudden actions

Manik : Good Morning Wifey........

She for sometime looked everywhere except him then wished him standing from the stool........

Nandini : Good Morning......

She started going towards the dressing table..........He smiled seeing his shy wife......

He stood up from the bed and went to her......

She gasped as he back hugged her.......

Nandini : Let me get ready Manik......

She said while applying the bindi on her forehead........

Manik : So get ready na who is stopping you.......

He whispered inhaling her fragrance from her wet hairs........

Nandini : But you are distracting me........

She said whining...........

Manik : Aahan......Tell me wifey how I am distracting you.......I am doing my work .......Just loving you........

He said placing kisses through her nape to her shoulder........... she shivered at his actions........

Nandini : Maa....Manik.......

Manik : Hmmm.......

He hummed.......

Nandini : Everyone might be waiting for us at breakfast........

She told him shuddering.........

He sighed.......

Manik : Hmm ......let me get ready.......

He said standing straight......She nodded and tied her hairs in a bun ...... then went with him to get ready as his right hand was not healed properly..........

Manik's look 👇