71 - Repentness

A week later

In this week Manik also recovered.........his forehead injury was also healed only the scratch is left.........

Nandini took care of Manik so well........and Manik was just loving this phase very much.........

Though Nandini gave him permission to work from home but the time was limited..........

Anjali also changed so much in this week........She made a special bond with Gauri and Gaurav........Ishaan also noticed her changed behaviour and thought to forgive her once she apologise to Manik also but she couldn't gather courage for that...........

Today as per elders wish they had kept a pooja for Manik's health and also for Anjali's baby..........
______________________________

Manan's room

Nandini : Stand still Manik........

She said glaring at him as she was buttoning up the jacket of his kurta and he was teasing her by ticking her with his fingers on her waist.........

Manik : What I am doing ? I am standing here only.........

He said making a innocent face..........She looked at him sarcastically.......He grinned......She smiled seeing him and shook her head.........

Manan's look 👇

Nandini : Hmm Now lets go

She said giving him a final look..........

Manik : Meri Jaan.........

He whispered and kissed her forehead.........

She smiled and they went down to the pooja room..........
______________________________

They saw everyone present there......They have also called Karthik , Naira, Rashmi, their kids, Daksh, Meera, Amaira, Ahana and Kabir there for the pooja...........

First the pooja for Manik was held and Manan sat together in front of the havan..........and after their pooja completed .........The pooja for Anjali's baby was held and Ishaan and Anjali sat together in front of the havan..........