26 - Your Pain Is My Pain

Nandini : No I want to tell you this now only.........

She said cutely .........He sighed.........

Manik : Okay tell me.........

Nandini : First promise........

She said forwarding her hand ...........

He kept his palm on hers........

Nandini : Promise me you will never change after our marriage and always be like this Manik , My Manik.........

She said........he frowned that why she asked this but promised.......

Manik : I promise Nandini, I will never change after our marriage , and will always remain like your this Manik.......but why you asked this promise you could have asked anything else........

Nandini : Because mens always change after marriage........I have seen many case in which the men behaves sweetly before marriage but after the marriage they change all of a sudden whether it is love marriage or arrange.......that's why I hate men........you know they always seek advantage of her wife's love.........They think that its their weakness........

She said as her tears fell from her eyes remembering her past......

He got worried seeing her like this, immediately he held her hand and asked seriously.........

Manik : Tell me Nandini ......... what happened that you hate men this much.........

She looked at him.......

Nandini : Tumhe pata hai Manik ......... ek ladki jab apna sab kuch chod kar sasural jaati hai ........tab voh apne husband se kya expect karti hai........sirf pyaar nahi.........par pyaar ke saath saath , Bharosa, Respect aur care bhi........Voh aankhe band kar ke apne husband par vishwaas karti karti hai ki voh uska bharosa kabhi nahi todega, uski izzat karega..........par jab voh bharosa tootta hai na toh bohot dard hota , yahan.......( you know Manik...... When a girl leave everything behind and goes to her in laws..... Then what she expect from her husband..... Not only love...... But with love she expects Trust, respect and care also....... She trust her husband blindly that he will never break her trust and will always respect her........ But when that trust broke na..... It hurts here.....)

She said crying and poitind towards her heart.........

He wiped her tears...........

Nandini : Uska dil hi toot jaata hai uske bharose ke saath jab uska husband jiske liye voh kuch bhi kar sakti hai voh uski respect hi nahi karta.........Aur aur respect se mera matlab yeh nahi hai ki voh aap aap karke baat kare, but respect ka matlab hota hai , ki aap uske dreams ki izzat kare, uski feeling ki izzat kare, uski aapke liye care ko nazarandaadz na kare , baharvaalo ke saamne ya kisi third person ke saamne aur akele mein bhi aap uske saat acha behaiviour rakhe , use kabhi hurt na kare..........( She is heartbroken when she see her husband for whom she can do anything doesn't respect her..... And I didn't mean by respect that he would talk to her like elder or see her like God..... But for me if we respect someone it means, we respect their dreams, we respect her feelings, that he won't ignore her care towards him, he won't disrespect her neither infront of a third person nor alone..... He won't hurt her......)

She said and closed her eyes tightly as the tears fell from her eyes.......

Nandini : you might be thinking why I am saying all of these........

She asked and he looked at her silently..........

Nandini : Because I have seen it with my own eyes..........

He pulled her in his arms and she cried on his chest.......

Manik : Shhhh , shh bas meri jaan.........