52 - His Support

Next day

Manik's look 👇

Nandini's look 👇

Nandini's look 👇

Morning after breakfast Manik with Atharv was leaving for office bidding bye to everyone when Anjali stopped him

Morning after breakfast Manik with Atharv was leaving for office bidding bye to everyone when Anjali stopped him...........as everyone went back to their rooms nobody was there in the living except the trio.....

Anjali : Manik ........I have something important to talk with you.......

She said and taking it as a cue Atharv said..........

Atharv : I will be waiting for you in the car.........

He said and left as Manik nodded..........

Manik : Tell me now........

He said.......

Anjali : The girl you love and trust so much do you even know what she is doing behind your back........

She said.......And Manik rolled his eyes thinking what she want now...........

Manik : Tell me clearly what you are trying say.....

He asked ........

Anjali : Coming to the point ........I saw Nandini coming back home in the middle of the night.........

She said seeing his expressions.......

Manik : So......

He said casually.........Knowing about what she is saying.........

Anjali : So........this is your reaction to such a topic Manik........

She said shockingly.........

Manik didn't replied.......

Anjali : Ohh she had lied to you and you trusted her blindly........... Do you even had an idea where she must have gone at that late night........She is just using you......Such a character less...........

She couldn't complete her sentence as Manik shouted at her..........

Manik : Shut up..........

She looked at him and saw him boiling in anger..........

Manik : I am not doing anything to you just because you are my sister otherwise if anyone else would have been at your place na then I would have destroyed them for using such words for my wife.........You are staying at my house and are talking about my wife .........for your kind information........my wife is not as selfish as you .....she is selfless.......she thought about others before herself.........Look I am warning you again Anjali if you said anything bad about Nandini then I swear I will break my all ties with you .......Just don't do anything because of which I will start hating my own sister..........

He said angrily and went from there..........

She fumed seeing him insulting her for Nandini........

Anjali : No I can't let that girl win over me............Till now I haven't done anything but now I won't say quiet..........

She said to herself and went to Sheetal's room..........