17 - I am Happy

As Rohit left Nandini said looking at Amaira....

Nandini : sirf tere vajah maine ise abhi jane diya .........otherwise iski aisi shakal bana deti ki khud ko kabhi pehchaan bhi nahi pata.........( because of you only I had let him go now..... Otherwise I would have broken his face......)

She said getting angry again and looked at Amaira who chuckled..........

Both Manik and Atharv were looking at both the friends amazingly.........

Manik then went to Nandini and said......

Manik : Calm down my sherni............

He said chuckling and she sighed........

Nandini : Lets go home guys this guy had ruined my whole mood to watch movie........

She said talking about Rohit.........

Ama : Hmm yeah..........but why you spoil your mood just go and watch the other half movie..........

She tried to make her understand........

Nandini : Hmmm..........you are right lets go inside..........

She said but Amaira denied......

Ama : No yaar I just want to go home........

She said and Nandini also didn't forced her much........

Nandini : Hmm .......chal we will drop you at home........

She said and looked at Manik raising his eyebrows asking through eyes that Can they go with her.........who looked at Atharv through the corner of his eyes who was signaling him that he want to drop her..........

Manik : Of course we can go there but I remembered that Atharv also had some work that side so he can safely drop her home.........will you drop her Atharv..........

He asked in front of all..........

Ath : yeah , yeah I have no problem in that ..........

He agreed immediately.............

But Amaira was a little hesitant to not bother anyone else.........

Seeing this Manik said............

Manik : Don't worry Amaira ......... trust me you can go with him.........

He assured..........and she nodded........Nandini looked at Manik confusingly that why he wanted to send them together..........

He just blinked at her that he will explain........

She nodded ..........

Ama : Okay then we'll leave........

She said and Nandini smiled at her and nodded.......

Nandini : Go and Take care.........Call me when you'll reach.........bye

Amaira nodded..........

When both left Nandini turned to Manik after they came out of that area........

Nandini : What's happening?

She asked raising her brows.......

Manik : Actually ..........umm .....the thing is Atharv like Amaira.......

He said scratching his right eyebrow being a little nervous at her reaction........

Nandini : What ?

She asked shockingly .......

Manik : Umm........yeah he like her really.........Trust me Atharv is a nice man .......he won't hurt her and its my guarantee .......

He assured her........

She sighed.....

Nandini : But you didn't told me this earlier........

She said making a fake sad face.........

And he thought she got upset...........

Manik : voh I wanted to tell you but he was confused with his feeling and when he got cleared I told you...........

He explained in a go like a kid.........and she laughed at his explanation.....

Nandini : Aww you are so cute.........

She said and pinched his cheeks...........

He looked at her embarrassingly when she called him cute and pinched his cheeks.......

Nandini : I just want my friend to be happy in her life..........

She said...........

Manik : She will be happy with him but what about you are you happy with me......

He asked suddenly snaking his arm in her waist and pulled her closer........

She looked at him shockingly and looked around to see people passing by were giving them teasing looks........

Nandini : What are you doing Manik see everyone is seeing us only........

She asked blushing.......

Manik : I don't care whoever looks at us ..........you just tell me Are you happy with me.........

He asked again.......

Nandini : What do you think.........

She cross questioned him making him more restless.........

Manik : Bolo na..........

He asked this time with sserious tone.........

Seeing this she smiled and replied........

Nandini : I am ..........I am happy ..........but I have only one request just don't break my trust........

She said with different emotions and he hugged her immediately........It is their first hug..........

Manik : I won't ..........I won't break your this trust on me ever...........for me its better to die instead to break you heart and trust.......

He said remaining in the hug but she immediately broke the hug.....

Nandini : Aaj keh diya ........ agli baar don't you dare talk about death..........

She warned him strictly.......

He chuckled because she was looking cute........

Manik : okay baba I won't talk about that.........

He said and she nodded..........

Manik : okay now lets go and do something to make your mood good.......

He asked and gestured towards the icecream counter.........

She smiled widely ..........and both went there..........

Then after roaming around the mall then messaged Mahir that they are leaving for home now..........