78 - Surprise For Him

1 month later

AR Designs

At 7 PM

Manik was trying to concentrate on the presentation going infront of him but he couldn't because his sole attention was on his darling wife.......

Manik's look 👇

He was now perfectly fine and joined office also

He was now perfectly fine and joined office also.......He remembered the morning incident.......

Flashback

Manik : com'on Nandini please tell me na .........what's the surprise.........

He asked eagerly trailing behind her in their room ........ he was very much excited when Nandini told his to come home early today as she has planned a surprise for them.......

Nandini chuckled..........

Nandini : Manik surprises are not to be disclosed like this , they are meant to surprises na........

She replied........

Manik : That's not fair.........

Nandini : Everything is fair in love and war.........

She said and ran out of their room before he could say something making him hell confused.......

After that he searched her everywhere in their house but didn't found which did nothing but to increase his eagerness for the surprise.......then he left for the office........

Flashback ends.........

Atharv : Manik Manik........

Seeing Manik lost in the meeting Atharv called him slightly shaking him........

Manik : Huh ......huh.......yeah.......

He was brought back to his senses and looked around to see everyone was looking at him only........

Manik : Umm.....I am sorry everyone.......we will continue the meeting afterwards ......excuse me.......

He said and immediately left the meeting room .......while apologizing the clients Atharv also followed him telling his P.A. to reschedule the meeting a few days later as per their convenience..........

Manik's cabin

Manik was sitting on his chair leaning closing his eyes Nandini's statement was continuously ringing in his ears when Atharv barged inside and found him like that......

Atharv : Are you alright Manik....... You were lost in the whole meeting.........what happened anything serious.......

He asked genuinely concerned for his friend...........

Manik opened his eyes and looked at him.........Suddenly Atharv smirked.........

Atharv : Ohh so you are missing Bhabhi terribly........

He teased Manik........Manik sighed.........

Manik : What can I say ........ she took my heart away with her that I don't feel peace when she is not with me yaar........

He spoke confessing..........Atharv teased him more at that time only his phone buzzed......

A bright smile appeared on his face as he saw its from her.......

Manik opened the message immediately and read........

" Come soon Hubby "

He stood from the chair and taking his coat he started going out.........Atharv was looking at his actions amusingly.........

Atharv : Kahan ?

He asked..........

Manik : Ghar.........

He replied smiling and left the cabin.......

As he left Atharv smirked and called his Bhabhi.........

Atharv : Haan Bhabhi ......he just left.......by the way All the best.......

He said disconnecting the call without letting her reply.........

Atharv : Finally........thank you God

He thanked God really happy for his best friend and Bhabhi........
_______________________________

After some time

Manik reached RM quickly.......He saw Gauri was in the living room , it seems that she have came from somewhere.......

Gaurav still didn't returned back from his shop while Ishaan and Anjali had already left 2 week back to their place.......Manan had forgave Anjali so Anjali insisted to go back now though all stopped them but she wanted to go back to but she promised that she will come here before a month of her delivery........ so no one forced her to stay if she wanted to go ......

Manik rushed to Gauri .......

Manik : Maa .....

He called her.......

Gauri : Arey Manik....you came........ take the prashad I have gone to Mandir ......so brought it for everyone......

She said giving him the prasad which he took ........

Gauri looked at him as he looked her and there in the hall........she smiled.........

Gauri : Go to your room .......you will get what you are searching for.......

She said with a teasing smile knowing about her daughter's surprise.........

She laughed seeing his red face while Manik was embarrassed for being caught by his mother -in -law........

Manik : I.....I am going to the room......

He said and escaped from the situation.........

Gauri smiled and prayed to god for their togetherness...........
_______________________________

Manan's room

As he entered the room he found it all silent , she was not here it seems he thought.........

Then his gaze fell on the gift box on the bed.........he went towards it.........

He saw a note on it and read it.......

Wear this for me Manik.......and come to the terrace..........

Only yours

Nandini

He smiled reading it......... Though it's a note of a few words but its precious for him because it was from her..........

Opening the box he got amazed seeing the three piece suit of her choice.........

There is also a note there which Manik saw and read it........

I know my choice is the best ......... Now stop praising me hubby and come getting ready fast.......

Only yours

Nandini

He chuckled at this and went to get ready immediately..........

After sometime he came out of the closet room getting ready supper excited for the surprise........Giving a last look to himself he went to the terrace..........