27 - Anjali in RM

Morning at 4 AM

Nandini turned on the bed ..........

But she didn't get the sleep back as her head was paining slightly.........

Nandini : AAH.......

She held her head as she sat on the bed........

Her gaze then fell on Manik who was sleeping on the couch in a uncomfortable position........

She smiled and looked at her surroundings and realized she slept here only then went to him slowly .........

Nandini : Manik .....Manik........

She whispered and he got up with a jerk.......

Manik : What happened Nandini.........

He asked as he saw her near the couch.........

Nandini : Sorry to disturb you Manik ........But I am not remembering why I am here........

Manik : Voh actually the thing you drank last night was alcohol......so because of that you slept here only..........

Nandini : What ?

She was shocked........

Manik : Don't think anything else .......just freshen up fast and change your dress which are in the wardrobe you left some here only yesterday.......then we will go back to home as today is our haldi right..........

He said and nodding at him she went inside the washroom hurriedly.........

He smiled seeing her and went to bring lemonade for her and also to call everyone that they will be leaving soon as all stayed here only yesterday..........

_______________________________

At 5 in the morning all left the farmhouse...........

Manan's look 👇

Nandini with her cousins left for her house though Manik forced her that he will drop her but she denied saying that its their haldi today so they have many preparations to do and he has to listen to her so he also with his friends left for Malhot...

Nandini with her cousins left for her house though Manik forced her that he will drop her but she denied saying that its their haldi today so they have many preparations to do and he has to listen to her so he also with his friends left for Malhotra Mansion ..........