19 - Mehendi Ceremony Part 1

Mehendi Day

At 2 PM

All arrived at Manik's farmhouse as the mehendi and sangeet functions will be held here only........for that all will stay here for today and tomorrow as today is mehendi and tomorrow is sangeet.........

Farmhouse 👇

But the mehendi ceremony will begin in the evening

Manik's room 👇

Manik was in his room and he dialled Ishaan's number

Manik : Hello Jiju.......

He said as soon as Ishaan received the call..........

Ish : Hello Manik ...........how are the preparations going.........

He asked coming outside his bedroom as Anjali was inside...........

Manik : All is well ..........Voh I called to ask you both to come in the wedding Jiju..........

He said.........

Ish : But Manik you know her na............

He said worriedly.........

Manik : Haan Jiju I know her very well..........But because of her nature I can't ignore her na........she is my only sister..........she had to be at the wedding.........and anyways Nandini promised me that she won't leave me in any situation which is more than enough for me...........Also I don't want ki in future because of this I will be guity.............I am starting a new life Jiju..........Anjali should be there na......

He said emotionally.........and Ishaan smiled on the other side.......

Ish : Okay........we both will come there but you know na we might not be able to attend any other function except the wedding because of the time........

Manik : Hmmm..........Okay but please arrive before the wedding okay........

He said and Ishaan smiled and assured that they will reach before the wedding only......