69 - Apologizing

Discharge Day

At 11 am

Nandini : Dekho Manik you are getting discharge that doesn't mean you will work from home okay.........I am not letting you do any work till you are perfectly fine .....Did you understand............

She said folding up his shirts sleeves..........

While she was engrossed in her work and giving him lecture he was just admiring his beautiful wife..........

Manan's look 👇

Getting no reply from him she looked up only to found him lost in her

Getting no reply from him she looked up only to found him lost in her..........she blushed.......

Nandini : Manik........

She called a little loudly and he came back to his senses........

Manik : Huh.........

A frown appeared on his forehead.........

Nandini : Voh I was saying its time to leave.......You can stand now .......

He nodded.......

Manik : Yeah......Yeah lets go.........

He said and climbed down the bed and wore his shoes...........

Nandini looked at him as he pulled her towards him by her waist .........

Manik : I love you.........

He confessed suddenly.........

Nandini smiled brightly .......as much as she want to tell him now that she love him too but she wanted to make it special for both of them.........

Their moment was broken by Kabir and Atharv who barged in the room without knocking.........

Manan parted and stood away but still held their hands..........

Kabir and Atharv made a sorry face while Manik passed them a tight lipped smile gritting his teeth and cursing them in mind as they broke their beautiful moment..........

Kabir : Lets go guys we got the discharge papers..........

He said diverting their attention.........