58 - The Dangerous Ploy

Malhotra Mansion

Anjali's room

Sheetal : I am telling you Anjali........That woman insulted me so much.........I am not going to leave her this easily..........

She paced across the living room fuming with the insult...........

Anjali : Yeah this time we have to do something strong.........But for now You have to leave MM ........Don't worry......She will soon gonna pay for insulting you..........

She said calmly but something dangerous was going in her mind..........

Sheetal : I want him at any cost...........

She said looking at Anjali..........

Anjali : He will be yours soon..........

She assured thinking something...........

Sheetal nodded...........
_________________________________

MM Designs

Nandini : I think I should leave now .........

She asked after sometime looking at the watch......and stood and started packing the boxes........

He held her hand.........

Manik : You don't need to do this meri jaan.........

He stopped her and she sighed........

Nandini : Hmm........

Manik : Vaise you can't go like this.........

He said pulling her towards him..........

Nandini : Why...........

She asked clutching his coat.........

Manik : Because you haven't given me my desert yet.........

He replied............She frowned.........

Nandini : But you had the gajar ka halwa na..........

She said..........

He chuckled........

Manik : I was not talking about that desert but this..........

He said and captured her lips before she could understand..........She was shocked with the sudden actions.........Realizing he was kissing her she closed her eyes and responded back while he smiled in the kiss........

" Manik I am back......oh shitt.........I am sorry I didn't saw anything......"

They broke the kiss hearing Atharv's voice..........Looking at the entrance they saw him standing facing his back towards them.........

Manik muttered some curses glaring at him for disturbing their moment while Nandini was giving tough competition to the cherrys...........

Atharv : Can I turn now........

He asked..........Not getting any reply he slowly turned and saw them in normal position and sighed in relief but seeing Manik's glare he gulped..........

Composing herself Nandini said........

Nandini : I think I should leave.......And Atharv bhai your lunch is kept there...........

She said showing him the packed lunch box on the table and ran from there...........

Manik : Wait I am also coming..........

He said and ran behind her glaring at Atharv with a " I will see you later" look.........

Atharv shaked his head in disbelief............