7 - Its a Yes

Both came inside and saw the families talking.....Meera's eyes fell on them and she said....

Mee : Look they also came....

Manan came towards everyone and sat on their places respectively....

Gaurav said looking at Nandini....

Gv: It is a yes from our side....

He said and diverted his attention to Daksh as Nandini looked at him hoping he would ask her opinion in this important decision of her life but it didn't happen .....though she already decided that it's a yes from her side but atleast her father could ask her once...she sighed thinking this....

Daksh : Its a yes from our side also right Manik.....

He asked looking at Manik with a teasing smile.....

Gr : Okay then we will call our family priests for the auspicious dates for Engagement and other wedding rituals.....

Gauri suggested smiling .....

Ath : Aunty can you call the priest now itself .....because we want this marriage to happen soon.....right Manik

He said and then looked at Manik smiling teasingly....

Gv : Yeah sure why not ...we also want this wedding to happen soon....I 'll call the priest and see whether he will be available today or not....

Gaurav said and took out his phone and went away from them to call the priest at home today....Manik frowned hearing him and thought how could a father want his daughter to leave his house this fast....

Nandini looked at Gaurav with moist eyes thinking how early he want himself to free from the burden that is her for him....

Looking at Nandini , Manik got some idea that what might be going between the father and daughter .....

Changing the topic Gauri said...

Gr : Till he came back lets move to the dinning for lunch....

All nodded and moved to the dinning area....

Nandini and her friends helped Gauri in serving the food to everyone.....And Daksh and Atharv brought he gifts from the car....In the meantime Gaurav came back talking to the priest....

Gv : The priest said he will be here in sometime.....

All nodded and he sat on his head chair....

Then Gauri , Nandini and her friends settled with everyone and had their Lunch....

An hour later....

Everyone was sitting in the living room and the priest was looking in Manan's kundalis as Daksh and Meera had brought Manik's kundali also....

10 minutes later the priest said smiling at everyone....

Pr. : Their kundalis are just perfect as almost all the guna matched .....their Match is perfect but it will be better if they will marry in this month only otherwise there isn't any good muhurat till the next 2 years....

All looked at him worriedly as the preparations will take time but then Manik said....

Manik : That's alright pandit ji the wedding will happen in this month only you please look for the auspicious dates for engagement and the wedding....

All looked at him shockingly... The priest nodded and started looking for dates....Manik looked at everyone and said assuring...

Manik : Don't worry the preparations will done on time.....