3 - Marriage Proposal

MM Designs

Manik and his friends were sitting in his cabin and he told them everything that how he saw her....

Ath : You did tell us Manik that how and where you saw her..... But Didn't tell us cleary that you love her or just like....

Atharv asked teasingly and Daksh and Meera smiled.....

Manik : Why would I have told you guys everything when the thing is just limited to my liking..... Obviously its love duffer.....

He said throwing a file at Atharv seeing him teasing....

Atharv catched the file and chuckled....

Mee : So what next Manik.... Do you need our help in the next step....

Manik : Off course I need your all help in it...... So I want you all to go to her home as my family and ask her hand for marriage.....

He told them his final decision....

All looked at him with open mouth and started laughing holding their stomach....

Manik frowned.....

Manik : Why are you guys laughing? Stop laughing..... STOP IT GUYS....

He shouted at last being pissed off by their laughing....

Dak : Ok ok.....

He said controlling himself....

Dak : Dude you just saw her today and met once sometime back and Directly wished to marry her..... Bhai first you should try to know her..... You shouldn't take decisions in hurry.....

He said making him understand....

Manik : What do you mean? Am I taking a wrong decision.... Are you trying to say that..... Hmmm..... Then listen I have decided that I will marry her soon and with her agreement only...... And anyways we have our whole lifetime to know each other.... I have already delayed..... See she works in your office Daksh and I didn't even met her till now..... Also her parents might be searching grooms for her.....what If I lost her.... No this will not happen at any cost..... I will marry her soon.... And I won't change my decision..... Are you guys helping me or not?

He explained his POV firmly and determined.....

Mee : Okay then we will help you..... If you don't have any problem with it but please don't force her to marry you....

She said worriedly....

Manik : Don't worry for that this marriage will only happen with her agreement and we will get it soon....

He said confidently.....

They smiled genuinely happy for their friend....

Ath : When are we going to her house for asking her hands.....

Dak : I think I should talk to her father first regarding it that we have a good alliance for her and we would like to come there at this weekend.... What say?

Mee : Yeah they would be prepared for it then....

She said agreeing him....

Ath : Yeah it will be best..... Right Manik

He asked....

Manik : Yeah..... I am okay with it....

He said smiling widely....

They hugged Manik happily...

Breaking the group hug Meera asked....

Mee : Should we call Anjali.....