70 - Guests

Nandini directly came to Gauri's room because she didn't want to show her crying face to Manik..........

Gauri was weaving a sweater when she saw Nandini coming in her room crying........

Nandini came and lied in her head in her lap.......Gauri stroked her head........

Gauri : What happened Baby.........

Nandini then told everything to Gauri.........

Gauri : Oh my god I didn't knew she would do something like that..........how can she ?

She was too much shocked and her eyes became teary learning her daughter's life was in danger........

Nandini : I don't know maa.........she said she is regretting for her deeds.........but how can I trust her......Just because of her I could have lost my Manik.........She is saying that she is changed now........But I am scared what if she tried to do something like that again and I don't know what will Manik do if something happens to me.........what should I do maa I am not understanding........Should I tell everything to Manik........

She asked crying looking at her mother.........

Gauri : Do what your heart says......Though heart is at left side in our body but it is always right............

She said and kept Nandini's hand on her heart..........

Nandini : I want to tell the truth to Manik Maa because I don't want to hide anything from him but at the same time I am worried about his health Doctors said that we shouldn't give him stress .......So I don't want that just because of me his health should get affected.......

She said .........

Gauri : So tell him whenever you feel he is fine now ......but don't lie okay.........

She said making her understand........

Nandini nodded sitting straight..........

Nandini : Thank you Maa.........I really wanted to share this with someone............

She said feeling light........

Gauri nodded smiling........

They heard a Knock.........

Nandini went and opened the door.........

Nandini : Ji HP ji..........

She asked.........

HP : Bhabhi ji voh Mr. and Mrs, Goenka came to see Manik Bhaiya.......

Nandini : Okay you go I am bringing him.........

HP left........

She looked at Gauri........

Gauri : you go and bring him I am going down.........

She said and Nandini left smiling at her............
________________________________

Manan's room

Nandini entered the room to see him standing at the balcony........

She shaked her head in disbelief thinking that she had instructed him to rest and here he is standing there........she called him.........

Nandini : Manik........

He turned and smiled at her........

Nandini : lets go Karthik bhai and Naira came to meet you........

She said going towards him........he nodded and held her hand and they started moving out of the their room smiling........

Manik : By the way what did Anjali talked with you ?