9 - Engagement Part 2

Manik and Nandini were sitting on the bed and both were sharing about their friends with each other......

A knock on the door disturbed them.......

Manik : Come in.....

He said and she looked at the door.

Atharv came and they smiled.

Ath : priest arrived so they called you both downstairs....

He said and they nodded ....... Manik stood and started helping Nandini to get up and held her lehenga so she can get up easily..... she smiled at his gesture.....

Ath : vaise if you both need some more time then no problem I'll ask them to wait for a while....

He said teasing them.....

Manik threw a cushion at him seeing Nandini's embarrassed face.....

Manik : go we are coming......

He said glaring him as they stood....Atharv nodded and left the room giving them a teasing smile......

Manik : he is like this only...don't mind haan.....

She nodded and tucked her strand behind her ear shyly and he smiled......

Nandini : Lets go then........

He nodded and forwarded his palm.....

She placed her palm on his smiling lightly........and both went down.....

Living Room

The hall was decorated beautifully .......Arshi came downstairs and moved towards the Pooja room.........

Pooja room

There was organized a small mandap for the pooja for the happiness in their life after marriage

The priest asked them to sit.....they obliged.....

Pr : sit here covering your head with your dupatta and you with a handkerchief .....