54 - His Anger

Shyam stood........

Shyam : Look Madam whosoever you are just go from here and don't involve in our matter otherwise it will not be good for you........

He said blackmailing her......He then put his hand in his pocket no one noticed it but Manik did.........

Looking around Manik saw a big mirror which had wheel attached to it some workers were taking it somewhere.......

Nandini : Do what you want I am here only.........

She said......

Shyam : Then face it.......

He said and took a small acid bottle from his pocket and threw it towards her........

Without wasting a second Manik pushed the mirror in front of her and went running towards Nandini ....... The acid fell on the mirror and Manik pushed her lightly and both fell on the road and got saved .....Manik hugged her tight feeling scared........ Gaurav immediately came out of his car seeing all this......

The crowd were frozed to see this and were too shocked to react as everything happened so quickly......

Manik stood with Nandini making sure she is alright..........

Nandini : I am fine because of you..........

She whispered and he sighed in relief.........

Manik : I am coming........

He said to her and went towards shyam furiously...........

Picking up that iron rod Manik hit him hard on his head............

Manik : HOW DARE YOU TRIED TO HARM MY WIFE?

He roared hitting shyam.........who fell on the road........Manik was beating him ..........

Manik : With these hands you tried to hurt her.........

He said and crushed his hands with his shoes........Shyam was screaming in pain........

Manik : I will kill you today.......Ab dikha apni mardangi........lad mujhse......Aurat pe vaar karta hai......

He said kicking his stomach and his shoulders with rod.........

The police came at the right time with Karthik and Naira and started holding Manik so he won't kill shyam.......

Manik had called them at the time of leaving the hotel.........

Manik : Leave me Inspector I will kill him today..........

Inspector : Leave him Mr. Malhotra from here we will look after him........

Gaurav : Nandini go and stop him otherwise he will kill him.......

He said worried for Manik.........

Nandini was looking at Manik shockingly seeing his anger as she hadn't seen him this much angry..... And came to her senses hearing Gaurav's voice......

Nandini nodded at Gaurav and ran to Manik ..........

Nandini : Manik , Manik.......see I am fine leave him.....shant ho jao please........

She cupped his face in her hands........

Manik stopped moving and they left him ........

Manik looked at her and she nodded........And he hugged her tightly .......

She caressed his back........

All sighed in relief seeing him calm otherwise he would have killed that Shyam today........