3: First Day of College

Mika's POV

I fluttered my eyes as my alarm rang. The sunlight hit my eyes and I heard bird chirping. I quickly got up and started preparing for college. I quickly showered, wore my uniform and put on light make up.

I decided to leave as it was now 7am and my first class is one hour and thirty minutes away

I decided to leave as it was now 7am and my first class is one hour and thirty minutes away. I grabbed my bag and left the apartment. Good thing it was near so I only had to walk.

Now I've arrived at the university. Pretty.

I was at the gate and I saw a big crowd of students chattering to each other. I hate this.

My eyes fluttered as I saw my boss at the cafe, Mr. Kim, with another boy who looks like his son as he is also in uniform. I walked to them and greeted them. "Good day Mr. Kim!"

Mr. Kim glanced at his side and saw me. "Oh Hi Mika, Looking good" he stated.

I know.

I smiled and nodded as a response. Then I met eyes with the other boy. "Ooh by the way, this is my son, he's also in your year. But he's already experienced it here, maybe he could help you Mika, right son?"

The boy nodded and looked at me.
"Hi my name is Mika, I work at your father's cafe, and I'm starting to study here." I said brightly, extending my hand. God is this how you make friends? I thought as I am not used to making friends.

"Hi! My name is Kim Sunoo, I am a first year like you! Nice to meet you!"
He stated with the widest smile and shook my hands. He's cute.

Minutes after, Mr. Kim already left and I was quite unsure what to do now. Then Sunoo held my hand and said "Let's get our schedules first and let me tour you around!"

"Uhm okay" I replied, quite surprised of the skinship.

We were walking around the hallways to go through the principal's office while holding hands. My head was down and I was shaking.

Sunoo seemed to notice it and stopped walking. "You uncomfy? Don't worry your'e not my type, I'm just really like this to new people hshs" He stated which made me feel calmer.

"Don't worry, I'm still adjusting to the atmosphere. Plus I dislike loud crowds like this. I'm an introvert." I responded

"Girl, better watch out I'm an extrovert!" He said sassily and that made me chuckle.

We arrived at the office and got our schedules. We scanned eachothers together and sunoo screamed "WAHH WE ARE TOGETHER IN ALL SUBJECT! LET'S BE BESTIES!!"

I hushed him down as eyes travelled to us two. Great he's with me. Mika already trusts Sunoo as he is really fun to get along with. "Let's roam the school first" He suggested. I nodded as a response.

We roamed the whole school and I was shocked to see how big it actually is, it has a soccerfield, big gym, and a beautiful garden. We were now sitting on a bench in the garden just talking to each other. "Hey Mika, what time is it?" He asked me. "Oh it's 8:30am. WAIT WHAT" Fuck. "HURRY MIKA RUN FASTER!!" He screamed to me as we were running to our classroom.

We knocked to the door and the teacher signalled us to come in. "Oh hey why are you late Sunoo? And who is this girl?"

Who is she?
She's so pretty.
She looks really smart.

Someone mumbled but enough for me to hear it. Stop it's just me. I thought as a smile crept up to my face.

"Sorry Sir. I was just touring her in the school since she's a transferee here in our class." Sunoo managed to speak while panting.

"Oh hey honey, come here and introduce yourself to the class."
I nodded and walked in front of the room.

"Hi my name is Lee Mika, 17 years old and I am a new student here. Please take good care of me." I bowed as I finish my words. I look to my side and I saw Sunoo already seated. I frowned as I saw his side is already occupied.

"Mr. Sim? Can you please raise your hand as Ms. Mika will sit next to you?"
I looked up at the window side of the room and saw a boy with a hoodie on raised his hands up. Head still down on his desk.

The teacher signalled me to go to the chair and I nodded. I walked up to my chair and saw him, clothed full of DESIGNER BRANDS. Okay. I thought as I sat down. He's head was still down so I can't see his face. I didn't mind him and I listened to the lectures.

The bell rang as a sign that it was break time. My seatmate looks like sleeping so I decided to poke him to wake him up. "It's breaktime, you should get up." I quietly said while everyone already ran out the room. I wiggled his shoulder as he was still not responding. Until he lifted his head up and looked in my direction.

 Until he lifted his head up and looked in my direction

Fuck, this boy, hot. His visuals are no joke. I blinked my eyes and opened my mouth a little bit as I saw his handsome face. My heart skipped a beat and I feel my cheeks heating up.