10: Hospital

Mika's POV

I woke up as my head was spinning. I fluttered my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I look around and saw a sign that says "Room 34." I looked to my body and saw that I have a tube stuck in my wrist and I was wearing a scrab suit. Looks like i'm in the hospital.

My eyebrows furrowed as I try to remember what happened. I gasped as I remembered Minji and her minions bullying me. I was about to sit up when-

My ears rang as I heard two voices talking to each other. Jake and Heeseung. I figured out as I know their voices. I laid my head down again and closed my eyes, decided to eavesdrop to their conversation.

"I was asking you, do you like her?"

"N-No, I don't like her."

I heard Heeseung sigh.

"Okay then, i'll get her for myself."

"Well, wish you good luck bro"

"Thanks."

My forehead wrinkled as I heard their conversation. Who are they talking about? A girl? I was confused on whom Heeseung liked and Jake disliked.(?)

It can't be me. There's no way. I thought to myself. I erased my mind and thought of something. My head is bandaged, might as well prank them.

"Hello?" I opened my eyes and spoke up in a questioning tone.

I saw Jake and Heeseung sprint towards my bed. "Mika, you're finally awake!" Jake exclaimed to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows to them. "Where am I? Who are you?!" I fakely breathed heavily.

I saw them glance at each other. "Mika does your head still hurt?" Heeseung asked worriedly, caressing my head.

"Don't touch me! I don't even know who you strangers are!" I shouted and looked left and right, trying to look like i'm about to escape.

They both gasped. "Mika, this is me Jake, and him, Heeseung, your friends!" Jake looked at me, pointing his fingers to the both of them.

"I-I don't know anyone named like that! Leave my room now!" I screamed to them.

I see them panicking and thinking so hard. Lol. I smirked inside my mind.

"Heeseung hyung, are you thinking what I am thinking?" Jake said nervously. My head was down, trying my best not to laugh.

Heeseung widened his eyes as he realized what Jake is talking about.
"Call the doctor Jake! Hurry!" Heeseung exclaimed at Jake.  He then ran to the door sliding the door.

I can't help it anymore as I bursted out of laughter. I was laughing uncontrollably which made Jake halter his steps. They looked at me in sync as I was hitting my chest to stop laughing.

"Prank yaaaaa! HAHAHAH you should have both seen your own faces!" I exclaimed, siting on my bed.

They stared at me in disbelief. They heavily sighed as they figured out the situation. They both glanced and nodded their heads to each other, the you-know-what-to-do look.

They stomped their feet and walk on both sides of my head. They both approached my face which made my head lean on the head board of the bed. I stopped laughing and my heartbeat started to raise as I felt their breathes hitting my face.

"Do you want us both to punish you?" Heeseung raised one of his eyebrows, biting his lips.

Jake then slid his tongue and licked his bottom lip, gazing at my lips so hard. "You'll be screaming right this moment, you're just lucky you're sick right now."

I widened my eyes as I understand what they are saying. Lord, I am apologizing. It's just this two hot guys-

My heartbeat started to raise like crazy and I felt my cheeks heat up as they both pat my head.

"Be a good girl, Mika." Heeseung said. They retreated their bodies and I saw them chuckle to each other, exchanging fistbumps.

I scoffed at their actions. O-okay dadd-  I mean "O-ok-ay?" I hit my head as to what I was thinking.

They both smirked. "Don't hit your head, what are you thinking?"

I wa flabbergasted. "N-n-nothing." I stuttered which made them both giggle.

Just then, the doctor entered the room. Thank you doctor. I sighed as I was able to escape the situation.

He opened his folder and look up to some documents. "Let's see, Lee Mika right?" I nodded at him.

"You only have minor injuries, only a bruise in your stomach and a headbump. May I know what happened?" He asked me which made me stiffened.

I glanced at the both of them who's standing next to my bed.

Jake's POV

I saw Mika breathing heavily as the doctor asked her about what happened. She glanced at us with her puppy eyes, looking like she was pleading. I decided to speak up for her as she looks uncomfortable."

"U-uhm doctor, she just tripped and lost her balance by a rock while we were walking in our school's garden." I lied to him.

He looked at me suspiciously. "Is that right? Ms. Lee?" She glanced at me and I winked at her as a sign to go with the flow.

"Y-yes Doctor, I just fell down earlier." She said to the doctor. I smirked at Heeseung and Mika as the doctor
looked convinced.

Mika's POV

"Okay then, avoid heavy meals for a moment, and be careful with your head. I suggest you don't attend school first so you can rest and heal faster."
The doctor instructed to me. I nodded at him. "Okay Doc, thank you."

"You can go home now, take your boyfriends to accompany you, get well soon Ms. Lee." He winked at me and left the room.

I scoffed at his back in disbelief. BoyfriendS? Am I that desperate Mr. Doctor or who ever you are? I thought as I glanced at the both of them. Jake was just emotionless while Heeseung is smirking so bad. He's weird.

Heeseung's POV

"take your boyfriends to accompany you, get well soon Ms. Lee." I smiled at the doctor's words.

Boyfriend?

Ms. Lee?

My surname is Lee as well.

That's so nice to hear.

But it will be more pretty if it was Mrs. Lee.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Mika looked at me weirdly. I didn't realize I was smiling ear to ear.