22: Collect

Sunoo's POV

I ran to my dad's cafe to do my task. I'm sure Mika won't do that. I wouldn't believe it if she did it. I ruffled my hair in nervousness as I entered the cafe.

"Oh mr. Sunoo? What do you need?" The janitor asked me. I was already known here since my dad always brings me here in the past.

"Hi uncle, do you know where dad is?" I responded.

"He's in the back." He pointed at the direction.

"Okay, thanks uncle." I smiled and ran past him, looking for dad's small office.

I opened the door to his office, revealing him working on his laptop.
"Dad?"

"Oh hey son, why are you here? Shouldn't you be home now?"

"I have a favor. It's really important." I said with puppy eyes.

"Sure, what is it?" He closed his laptop.

"Can I look to the cafe's CCTV recordings?" I approached him.

"Why?"

"I really need to prove something. Can you please accompany me and you can know it by that?" I held his hand.

"Okay. Anything for my son." He patted my head and stood up.

We entered the security room where one security guard is sitting. "Good day sir" He bowed to my father.

"My son wants to see something from a recording of our CCTV. Sunoo? You can tell him." I nodded at my father.

"Uncle, can you please look through the recording in this date?" I showed him the date.

"What camera?" He asked me.

"The one outside the back door. The one in the dark alley?" He nodded at me as he started pushing some buttons in the screen.

The screen started processing the camera. I rewinded the video upon the time when it happened.

Once I set it, I started to observe the video. Then, I see a man with a girl running to a hiding spot. The girl is familiar. Minji. I gasped as I recognized that ugly face of hers.

With her was a man who looked like that guy earlier who looked injured and started making a fuss in the theater. Next thing, he started wearing this all black outfit, making him all covered and unrecognizable.

"Mika." I spoke up, as I saw her figure walking down the alley. It was dark but good thing the CCTV has night vision system.

And there was the event. I knew it.
"Uncle, please save this and move it here." I gave him my USB and he acknowledged it.

"So son? Mind explaining it?" I glanced at my dad who is looking confused.

"You see how the man bullied her right?" He nodded. "Well they are both my schoolmates, and earlier, that very man made a roleplay in the school. He told everyone that Mika was the one who bullied her."

I explained to him, making him scoff in disbelief. "Good job son. Now you have evidence that she didn't do that. That way she won't be accused anymore." He smiled at me.

I was now at home 20 minutes later. I dashed through my bedroom and opened my phone.

I clicked the group chat where Heeseung made with us four and clicked the call icon.

My phone rang as everyone joined in the call.

"guys! I have great news!" I exclaimed.